Smoking the green... Am i the only one??

man the fact you start so young you just getting over it ... im not saying its time to move on to harder $@#* by any means hell naw but just take some time inbetween sparking up .... i notice for me if i smoke every night then each night the high doesnt last as long or as hard. But if i take a week or 2 from blazing up then start up again *usher* OMG*usher* i get so faded
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and its like i just first started smoking all over again
laugh.gif

maybe this only works for me but hell to each there own
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just had some of that sour diesel
pimp.gif

I hate weed. #*$* makes me feel like the world is collapsing on me 

I hate weed. #*$* makes me feel like the world is collapsing on me 

never in my life has that happened to me

I would stop smoking immediately if I had that experience

never in my life has that happened to me

I would stop smoking immediately if I had that experience

I have the exact same problem man
I used to be giggly and $#+#, havin fun when I blaze.

But that all changed, and I would just get paranoid and overly self conscious 

The #$%*%+ up part  is that I would still burn, chasing that old high, telling myself it'd be different this time but it'd almost always be bad

There's a lot of good stuff in this thread though, don't overlook it

I can't $%!+@%$ stand when I'd go somewhere loaded, like this haunted house a couple halloweens ago

I'd be BUGGIN thinking people behind me are talking about me and $#+#

So i learned, that it's mainly about your environment.

I burned in Tahoe over the summer with just the homies, and I as giggly as hell man, best high in years

And I'd burn by myself, because I love those introspective thoughts that come with it

Edit: I'm all over the place, and forgot to say mainly what I wanted to.

Last year, because I needed the effects of weed in my life real %@%@, but smoking was messing me up, I started making edibles

I'd control exactly how much to put in each, and those edibles gave me dopee !%@ mellowww highs man like no toher

So I recommend that, or drinking, because I need something in my life

I have the exact same problem man
I used to be giggly and $#+#, havin fun when I blaze.

But that all changed, and I would just get paranoid and overly self conscious 

The #$%*%+ up part  is that I would still burn, chasing that old high, telling myself it'd be different this time but it'd almost always be bad

There's a lot of good stuff in this thread though, don't overlook it

I can't $%!+@%$ stand when I'd go somewhere loaded, like this haunted house a couple halloweens ago

I'd be BUGGIN thinking people behind me are talking about me and $#+#

So i learned, that it's mainly about your environment.

I burned in Tahoe over the summer with just the homies, and I as giggly as hell man, best high in years

And I'd burn by myself, because I love those introspective thoughts that come with it

Edit: I'm all over the place, and forgot to say mainly what I wanted to.

Last year, because I needed the effects of weed in my life real %@%@, but smoking was messing me up, I started making edibles

I'd control exactly how much to put in each, and those edibles gave me dopee !%@ mellowww highs man like no toher

So I recommend that, or drinking, because I need something in my life

this is sumthin im scared of. i aint smoked in 8 months because of probation so i just been drinkin, but everybody knows im a smoker at heart. i would hate for my 1st time smokin again to end in a bad experience

this is sumthin im scared of. i aint smoked in 8 months because of probation so i just been drinkin, but everybody knows im a smoker at heart. i would hate for my 1st time smokin again to end in a bad experience

happen once.which was the last time i smoked. i felt suicidal too..and thought i was dead. weird **** and before that i havent smoke for months.....my heart was racing fast as ****

happen once.which was the last time i smoked. i felt suicidal too..and thought i was dead. weird **** and before that i havent smoke for months.....my heart was racing fast as ****

This is because you are not use to it. I had to stop smoking for 5-6 months once, and when i got back on.... It wasn't pleasant at all.
I was having the same exact symptoms you are having except the clothing part. It was so weird for me I almost stopped smoking.
My boy from came home from the Army and the same thing for him too. He couldnt get over it tho, and stopped smoking green.
But i kept blazing and sure enough it all came back to how it was originally. If you really want to smoke, you just have to keep smoking it for
a couple of weeks, (everyday) then it will become normal and enjoyable again.

This is because you are not use to it. I had to stop smoking for 5-6 months once, and when i got back on.... It wasn't pleasant at all.
I was having the same exact symptoms you are having except the clothing part. It was so weird for me I almost stopped smoking.
My boy from came home from the Army and the same thing for him too. He couldnt get over it tho, and stopped smoking green.
But i kept blazing and sure enough it all came back to how it was originally. If you really want to smoke, you just have to keep smoking it for

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

No.

Everything we desire is OK, as long as it is consumed moderation.

Yes.

^(dnttalkitliveit)  I def agree
it's all about getting your tolerance back, bc right now its !*%@$# up

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

No.

Everything we desire is OK, as long as it is consumed moderation.

Yes.

^(dnttalkitliveit)  I def agree
it's all about getting your tolerance back, bc right now its !*%@$# up

Maybe it was just too potent for you. It happens when people just hop back in from smoking break trying to pick up where they left off. If you don't smoke for 3 months reginald will have you off your rocker.

Maybe it was just too potent for you. It happens when people just hop back in from smoking break trying to pick up where they left off. If you don't smoke for 3 months reginald will have you off your rocker.

Originally Posted by Airkickz

I now get extremely self-conscious when i smoke weed. It's like a nightmare each time. The people around me start to look and act reallly dumb, it's like my whole view point changes towards everyone around me. I start to over analyze everything that is said, and anything i do And i get self conscious about how i look, how i'm acting, what i'm wearing, etc. That's not enjoyable at all.. 

Same 
tired.gif

Well to some extent. I was a late bloomer when it came to weed though. Everyone I knew who was doing it started in 7th grade and I didn't until my sophmore year in high school.. 

Try to enjoy it more. It's easier said than done but the only other thing you can really do is just not smoke.

Originally Posted by Airkickz

I now get extremely self-conscious when i smoke weed. It's like a nightmare each time. The people around me start to look and act reallly dumb, it's like my whole view point changes towards everyone around me. I start to over analyze everything that is said, and anything i do And i get self conscious about how i look, how i'm acting, what i'm wearing, etc. That's not enjoyable at all.. 

Same 
tired.gif

Well to some extent. I was a late bloomer when it came to weed though. Everyone I knew who was doing it started in 7th grade and I didn't until my sophmore year in high school.. 

Try to enjoy it more. It's easier said than done but the only other thing you can really do is just not smoke.

Back
Top Bottom