Smoking the green... Am i the only one??

Am i the only one that this happens to?
so

I started smoking weed when i was about 15 and smoked everyday all day. It made me feel great, i laughed a lot, and was really happy. When i turned 18 that all changed for the worst. I now get extremely self-conscious when i smoke weed. It's like a nightmare each time. The people around me start to look and act reallly dumb, it's like my whole view point changes towards everyone around me. I start to over analyze everything that is said, and anything i do And i get self conscious about how i look, how i'm acting, what i'm wearing, etc. That's not enjoyable at all.. I waited about a year or longer and tried it again and it was still the same. i recently tried it again, and it's still a terrible experience. I'm just curious to see if i'm the only one who has this intense depression/anxiety when smoking pot. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
 I hate myself for this.

Am i the only one that this happens to?
so

I started smoking weed when i was about 15 and smoked everyday all day. It made me feel great, i laughed a lot, and was really happy. When i turned 18 that all changed for the worst. I now get extremely self-conscious when i smoke weed. It's like a nightmare each time. The people around me start to look and act reallly dumb, it's like my whole view point changes towards everyone around me. I start to over analyze everything that is said, and anything i do And i get self conscious about how i look, how i'm acting, what i'm wearing, etc. That's not enjoyable at all.. I waited about a year or longer and tried it again and it was still the same. i recently tried it again, and it's still a terrible experience. I'm just curious to see if i'm the only one who has this intense depression/anxiety when smoking pot. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
 I hate myself for this.

well some things you have no control over no matter what you do. sounds like this is one of them. just turn to drinking instead

i had a good friend i always smoked with, he had a panic attack a couple months ago, really bad. he tried again a few weeks later, same thing. hasn't smoked since. you're not the only one, but it's a sad thing

man made alcohol, god made weed

well some things you have no control over no matter what you do. sounds like this is one of them. just turn to drinking instead

i had a good friend i always smoked with, he had a panic attack a couple months ago, really bad. he tried again a few weeks later, same thing. hasn't smoked since. you're not the only one, but it's a sad thing

man made alcohol, god made weed

this happend to me and i ended up turning to drinking. but i still chief once in a while. it all depends where your at and who your with. if you feel self conscious when you chief then do it at places where your comfortable with the people around, not places like parties or large amount of people that make you feel that way. thats why i only toke with homies and people that ive known for a while.

this happend to me and i ended up turning to drinking. but i still chief once in a while. it all depends where your at and who your with. if you feel self conscious when you chief then do it at places where your comfortable with the people around, not places like parties or large amount of people that make you feel that way. thats why i only toke with homies and people that ive known for a while.

that has never happened to me, but I do hate it though when i sometines get than tingly pee feeling.

that has never happened to me, but I do hate it though when i sometines get than tingly pee feeling.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

might be the worst advice i have ever read

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

might be the worst advice i have ever read

Why you feel that way? Because you think people around are judging you?

The anxiety might come from your own mind over-thinking your actions as to whether they are or you are the one "acting dumb".. Do you get the same feelings if you smoke by yourself? I've always suggested people smoke by themselves at least every now and then because you can learn so much about yourself..

Then again I could just be high right now..

Why you feel that way? Because you think people around are judging you?

The anxiety might come from your own mind over-thinking your actions as to whether they are or you are the one "acting dumb".. Do you get the same feelings if you smoke by yourself? I've always suggested people smoke by themselves at least every now and then because you can learn so much about yourself..

Then again I could just be high right now..

man the fact you start so young you just getting over it ... im not saying its time to move on to harder $@#* by any means hell naw but just take some time inbetween sparking up .... i notice for me if i smoke every night then each night the high doesnt last as long or as hard. But if i take a week or 2 from blazing up then start up again *usher* OMG*usher* i get so faded
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and its like i just first started smoking all over again
laugh.gif

maybe this only works for me but hell to each there own
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just had some of that sour diesel
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom