SMH @ This Girl's Rant

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

- Mods, if this is inappropriate, please take it down.

"ok sooooow"
you rather watch this than women shaking their booty?
not thread worthy imo... what is there to discuss, she's a dunt ta dunt

shes right though. asians really do talk on their cellphone all loud at the library. if someone presented the same idea with some tact would it still be offensive?

Originally Posted by bigjohn46581

shes right though. asians really do talk on their cellphone all loud at the library. if someone presented the same idea with some tact would it still be offensive?
are you sure asians are the only ones who do this? 

Originally Posted by bigjohn46581

nope.  present your argument and back it up.

im pretty sure asian people aren't the only ones on their phones in the library...  
eyes.gif

It really wasn't that bad and I'm Asian. Besides the cynical remarks, most of her reasoning was at least polite and she even said she has no problem with Asian people at UCLA. She just doesn't like their manners. She might be a little naive on Asian way of living but it wasn't that horrendous.

You can't really hate on the library thing either. If I was studying and its finals week in the library, I don't want anyone talking. To me, Chinese & Korean speakers tend to sound excessively loud but I know it's just how you're supposed to pronounce it. That might be why she thinks Asian phone callers are the worst.

laugh.gif
 Not that racist, but she was pretty annoying. I feel sorry for all the harassment she's going to face.

Not thread worthy. Like outside of how she approached the problem and generalized/stereotyped a whole group of ppl what is there to talk about?

I'd smash though.

alien.gif
@ her having the need to imitate the language...What's the point of it if she isn't to mock and insult the Asian community?

Back
Top Bottom