Smh Floyd Mayweather.

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Just lok at pack man... dude has a barry bonds sized head , way he is built, classic roided dude is on the HGH lean he trying to hide it
Where is your evidence to prove that claim?  Using your train of thinking, every boxer must be on HGH and trying to hide it.

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Just lok at pack man... dude has a barry bonds sized head , way he is built, classic roided dude is on the HGH lean he trying to hide it
Where is your evidence to prove that claim?  Using your train of thinking, every boxer must be on HGH and trying to hide it.

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

wow dude said mma isnt a sport.

btw lotta angry browns in this thread
smile.gif

Cleveland?

Originally Posted by Club29

So, I come at you in the most polite way possible, yet im still considered salty?
laugh.gif

Run along little fella, your negative vibes arent appreciated.

MMA is a sport thats way too complex for your simpleton mind

What do think would happen in a tournament between the top ufc guys and the best guys in eliteXC/strikeforce?

Say 2 fights per weightclass?

Personally i think it would make the biggest pay per view numbers the sport has ever seen and i like a lot of the XC guys in a lot of those matchups...

So, I come at you in the most polite way possible, yet im still considered salty?
laugh.gif

What do think would happen in a tournament between the top ufc guys and the best guys in eliteXC/strikeforce?

Personally i think it would make the biggest pay per view numbers the sport has ever seen and i like a lot of the XC guys in a lot of those matchups...

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Did you really just post a quote from that idiot? White is a known hater and is only doing this to get more people interested in that joke of a sport they call MMA, which was ridiculously evident in the Toney-Couture fight; commentators saying Toney was one of the greatest of all time and mentioning the titles nobody takes seriously. Please.
Please dont talk about a sport of which you have no knowledge on.

Many Thanks

-Club
salt.jpg

MMGay shouldn't even be considered a sport.

laugh.gif

Mashing together some of the most respected martial arts in the world and people want to see it as a sport. Get out of here with that nonsense. And no, MMGay doesn't have more buy rates than boxing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy martial arts in their own criteria, but throwing two dudes in a cage $*% grabbing is in no way even mildly entertaining, unless of course yall playing for the other team. The way you defend such a debauchery just goes to show how much you'd know.

Dana White has you all brainwashed, throwing bar room brawls into a ring, slapping a name on it and profiting tons off clueless people. Shame really. Believing White and when he says he loves boxing is a damn lie, all part of his marketing to "try" and take over. The whole boxing vs. mmgay thing started with this buffoon. Just like Toney vs. Couture, the ridiculous things the commentators were saying to hype up Toney as one of the greatest of all time. Hilarious. Of course a boxer with 9 months worth of  MMA training is going to get beat by an elite athlete in that "sport", getting thrown to the ground and choked out. It goes both ways, had Couture gone into the boxing ring, it would've been a clinic for the world to see.

Did you really just post a quote from that idiot? White is a known hater and is only doing this to get more people interested in that joke of a sport they call MMA, which was ridiculously evident in the Toney-Couture fight; commentators saying Toney was one of the greatest of all time and mentioning the titles nobody takes seriously. Please.

Many Thanks

-Club
salt.jpg

laugh.gif

Mashing together some of the most respected martial arts in the world and people want to see it as a sport. Get out of here with that nonsense. And no, MMGay doesn't have more buy rates than boxing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy martial arts in their own criteria, but throwing two dudes in a cage $*% grabbing is in no way even mildly entertaining, unless of course yall playing for the other team. The way you defend such a debauchery just goes to show how much you'd know.

Dana White has you all brainwashed, throwing bar room brawls into a ring, slapping a name on it and profiting tons off clueless people. Shame really. Believing White and when he says he loves boxing is a damn lie, all part of his marketing to "try" and take over. The whole boxing vs. mmgay thing started with this buffoon. Just like Toney vs. Couture, the ridiculous things the commentators were saying to hype up Toney as one of the greatest of all time. Hilarious. Of course a boxer with 9 months worth of  MMA training is going to get beat by an elite athlete in that "sport", getting thrown to the ground and choked out. It goes both ways, had Couture gone into the boxing ring, it would've been a clinic for the world to see.

Originally Posted by 5288

all you guys who are dissing mayweather are @+*%#@+ racists.
....So Mayweather makes racist comments, and anyone that disapproves of that is a racist?

...How in the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
did you even come up with that?

....So Mayweather makes racist comments, and anyone that disapproves of that is a racist?

...How in the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
did you even come up with that?

Originally Posted by Manglor

laugh.gif

knowing mr white.. never going to happen..unless its UFC.

i would disagree with the ppv buys.. i think lesnar and fedor (if it comes down to it) alone would generate the biggest number the sport has ever seen.

btw theres no more elite
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

laugh.gif

knowing mr white.. never going to happen..unless its UFC.

i would disagree with the ppv buys.. i think lesnar and fedor (if it comes down to it) alone would generate the biggest number the sport has ever seen.

btw theres no more elite
wink.gif

Many Thanks

-Club
salt.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was waiting for a comment like this.

You just proved how unbelievably immature, insecure, and homophobic you are.

Im not gonna badmouth boxing, because i like boxing very much, but as I said before you shouldnt speak on a sport of which you  have no knowledge on.

Im sure you'll respond with something even more asinine than your previous response, and hey, thats your prerogative.

Manglor: It would really depend on the specific matchups. There are definitely some interesting fights there, though.

Many Thanks

-Club
salt.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was waiting for a comment like this.

You just proved how unbelievably immature, insecure, and homophobic you are.

Im not gonna badmouth boxing, because i like boxing very much, but as I said before you shouldnt speak on a sport of which you  have no knowledge on.

Im sure you'll respond with something even more asinine than your previous response, and hey, thats your prerogative.

Manglor: It would really depend on the specific matchups. There are definitely some interesting fights there, though.

indifferent.gif

I guess black can make racists comments and it will be ok?  Get the hell out of with that BS.  Some black people need to check themselves with this racist nonsense.  Some of you are way too soft and easily offended but at the probably the same ones making racist remarks about other peoples race. 

indifferent.gif

I guess black can make racists comments and it will be ok?  Get the hell out of with that BS.  Some black people need to check themselves with this racist nonsense.  Some of you are way too soft and easily offended but at the probably the same ones making racist remarks about other peoples race. 

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

indifferent.gif

reminds me the battle with serious jones and jin .. Jin would of got dude if he would of pulled the race card out but it was one asian dude in a room full of black people
roll.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

indifferent.gif

reminds me the battle with serious jones and jin .. Jin would of got dude if he would of pulled the race card out but it was one asian dude in a room full of black people
roll.gif

Jin lost because Jin sucks. Floyd can talk @#$% because Manny aint gonna do anything Floyd will beat the @#$% outta him.

Back
Top Bottom