SMH. Dwyane Wade awarded free throws while on bench

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

imagine that, a kobe fan calling me salty

i don't get this correlation.
can you insert any name into that sentence?
"imagine that, a tmac/vince/nash/lebron/melo fan calling me salty"
eyes.gif

I never understood all the hate on DWADE until I went to the game on friday against the Warriors. Its absurd how many bad fouls are called when he has theball. All the hate is completely 100% justified, and anyone who argues with this is clearly ******ed.

I never understood all the hate on DWADE until I went to the game on friday against the Warriors. Its absurd how many bad fouls are called when he has the ball. All the hate is completely 100% justified, and anyone who argues with this is clearly ******ed.

I have to co sign this. I'm still a Wade fan but some of the calls he got was BOGUS man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is the second time you've been warned for tag abuse
roll.gif

how many warnings till ur gone?

All the hate is completely 100% justified, and anyone who argues with this is clearly ******ed.
So because the referee awards D-Wade free throws, there is justification to hate on him, as if Wade himself did something wrong? So I assume theway to correct this problem would be for Dwyane to go to the ref and say "Hey ref, I appreciate that you think that I wasfouled, but I really wasn't, so kindly reverse your call so that the people out there don't start hating on me, thank you", this as opposed totaking his free throws.
I think he should just immediately change his game up all together, just become a spot up 3 point shooter, whether thats a strength of hisgame or not. That way nobody will hate on him, except maybe his coach, teammates and Heat fans....but hey its for the greater good!

Where's the topic on tag abuse? Is there a limit to the amount of tags I can put? Method Man a Wade fan?

meth is from dc though, why would he be a wade fan?

dwyane gets calls. even the most hardcore stan would have to agree.

Originally Posted by Dskilz3

All the hate is completely 100% justified, and anyone who argues with this is clearly ******ed.
So because the referee awards D-Wade free throws, there is justification to hate on him, as if Wade himself did something wrong? So I assume the way to correct this problem would be for Dwyane to go to the ref and say "Hey ref, I appreciate that you think that I was fouled, but I really wasn't, so kindly reverse your call so that the people out there don't start hating on me, thank you", this as opposed to taking his free throws.
I think he should just immediately change his game up all together, just become a spot up 3 point shooter, whether thats a strength of his game or not. That way nobody will hate on him, except maybe his coach, teammates and Heat fans....but hey its for the greater good!
smh.gif
Was this supposed to be funny? Its obviously not because Wade did something wrong, its the fact that Wade is rewarded with calls that he is notdeserving of. Yes, Kobe gets calls. Yes MJ got calls. But noone has EVER gotten as many calls as Wade gets.

Wow so i was lookin dude averaged the most freethrows per game. He was 16th in the league in overall taken tho but it was in only 51 games. Pathetic
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom