SMH are hand bags the new thing for men Vol. Dads ain't doing their jobs.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

"blastforme"
laugh.gif
....damn... did someone really use that on NT?

I think that takes the title from "minuswell"
agreed, dudes rockin handbags is blastformeous

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

Gucci Duffles + Any other Gucci bag is -
Hold up..Dude you have someone else's girl from the post your girlfriend as your avy. WOW
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

Gucci Duffles + Any other Gucci bag is -
Hold up..Dude you have someone else's girl from the post your girlfriend as your avy. WOW
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I would never wear a tote bag to carry my stuff in. I would use a porter or messenger back for my computer and files and a duffel if I'm traveling longdistances but I don't see a useful application for a duffel in everyday life because your hands are not free.

I would never wear a tote bag to carry my stuff in. I would use a porter or messenger back for my computer and files and a duffel if I'm traveling longdistances but I don't see a useful application for a duffel in everyday life because your hands are not free.

Originally Posted by jeyel

joey

roll.gif

rachel: its unisex
joey: maybe you need sex, i just had sex last night
rachel: no, joey, U-N-I sex
joey: well, how can i say no to that?

roll.gif
.. sorry .. i just saw that ep the other night..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeyel

joey

roll.gif

rachel: its unisex
joey: maybe you need sex, i just had sex last night
rachel: no, joey, U-N-I sex
joey: well, how can i say no to that?

roll.gif
.. sorry .. i just saw that ep the other night..
laugh.gif

does it really matter weather a dude wears a duffle or a backpack or weather its nike or lv? why does anyone care why a dude is walking around with a bagregardless if its $13 or $1300? not your bag or your $...if someone taking pics to "stunt" or just walking around with empty bags thats diffrent butthen again who cares...

does it really matter weather a dude wears a duffle or a backpack or weather its nike or lv? why does anyone care why a dude is walking around with a bagregardless if its $13 or $1300? not your bag or your $...if someone taking pics to "stunt" or just walking around with empty bags thats diffrent butthen again who cares...

Dudes were wearing womens gucci and prada backpacks. My boys and I were clowning them. To bad as much as they were grilling us and wanted to fight, they weren't in their home neighborhood like we were, plus having the bouncers know us personally helps too.
Made you feel real good inside didn't it???
laugh.gif
I'm sorry this justsounds so funny to me.

Dudes were wearing womens gucci and prada backpacks. My boys and I were clowning them. To bad as much as they were grilling us and wanted to fight, they weren't in their home neighborhood like we were, plus having the bouncers know us personally helps too.
Made you feel real good inside didn't it???
laugh.gif
I'm sorry this justsounds so funny to me.

if you carry a bag to look cool youre and idiot plain and simple but if the situation you find yourself in necessitates a large bag then why not as long as itdoesnt resemble a purse

if you carry a bag to look cool youre and idiot plain and simple but if the situation you find yourself in necessitates a large bag then why not as long as itdoesnt resemble a purse

I'm almost old enough to say:

"These kids nowadays, are weird!" or "We didn't do that in my day".

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom