SMH are hand bags the new thing for men Vol. Dads ain't doing their jobs.

joey

That's all I ever think of when someone talks about "manbags".
laugh.gif

There's no need though - carrying a duffel or a backpack is different - if you need to carry stuff you need something to put it in - but carrying a big baglike that all the time?
smilie_thumbsdown.gif

joey

That's all I ever think of when someone talks about "manbags".
laugh.gif

There's no need though - carrying a duffel or a backpack is different - if you need to carry stuff you need something to put it in - but carrying a big baglike that all the time?
smilie_thumbsdown.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

my friend has a pic w/ a LV duffle on FB..smh

nah duffles is coo, i got a gucci duffle myself.

nothing feminine about a duffle bag.

not feminine but corny...before now guys were cool with pockets/backpacks...so what do ya'll put in a duffle now?

school books and my track shoes/t-shirt

thats what you carry in a LV/Gucci duffle? or a Nike bag? big difference imo...
its nike

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

my friend has a pic w/ a LV duffle on FB..smh

nah duffles is coo, i got a gucci duffle myself.

nothing feminine about a duffle bag.

not feminine but corny...before now guys were cool with pockets/backpacks...so what do ya'll put in a duffle now?

school books and my track shoes/t-shirt

thats what you carry in a LV/Gucci duffle? or a Nike bag? big difference imo...
its nike

thats what i thought...doesn't make sense to carry that kind of stuff in a LV/Gucci bag...plus it would get stolen at meets with the quickness...

thats what i thought...doesn't make sense to carry that kind of stuff in a LV/Gucci bag...plus it would get stolen at meets with the quickness...

My approach, let the followers continue to follow. But they will be clowned at and even laugh at themselves 5 years from now when they'll look back at thepictures. Though I did get a kick back in Sept at a club for a back to school bash. Dudes were wearing womens gucci and prada backpacks. My boys and I wereclowning them. To bad as much as they were grilling us and wanted to fight, they weren't in their home neighborhood like we were, plus having the bouncersknow us personally helps too.

My approach, let the followers continue to follow. But they will be clowned at and even laugh at themselves 5 years from now when they'll look back at thepictures. Though I did get a kick back in Sept at a club for a back to school bash. Dudes were wearing womens gucci and prada backpacks. My boys and I wereclowning them. To bad as much as they were grilling us and wanted to fight, they weren't in their home neighborhood like we were, plus having the bouncersknow us personally helps too.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

joey

roll.gif

rachel: its unisex
joey: maybe you need sex, i just had sex last night
rachel: no, joey, U-N-I sex
joey: well, how can i say no to that?

roll.gif
.. sorry .. i just saw that ep the other night..

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

joey

roll.gif

rachel: its unisex
joey: maybe you need sex, i just had sex last night
rachel: no, joey, U-N-I sex
joey: well, how can i say no to that?

roll.gif
.. sorry .. i just saw that ep the other night..

Back
Top Bottom