smash or pass?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

smash. cuz I dont really care if you screw up your life.

laugh.gif
 i like this reply
laugh.gif

Is this the same girl in both pics? For some reason they look alot different?

Anyway, dont do it! She'll end up telling somebody and its gonna come back to your girl someway or the other. DON'T DO IT!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Why are you cheating 
grin.gif

is it cheating if u arent married?

Well then smash, let your girl find out, and then explain to her how you didn't cheat on her cus' there's no ring on her finger. Moron.

I'll pass she a lil too thirsty. she sent me naked pics tho nice body but that face iss ehh

bruh
this what you do.

Tell her to cop the telly and you meet her there with one (or 2-9) of your boys and see if she bout "that life".

Put your broski's on doggy. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Are you the dude that lies all the time, or is it someone else?
He's the dude that posted some girls in a thread and one of them turned out to be an NTer's cousin

Smash bro.

My cardinal rule is smash outside my circle. But if you knw she wont tell go for it.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

He's the dude that posted some girls in a thread and one of them turned out to be an NTer's cousin
thats old news i been smashed her  u talking about her? 

Originally Posted by Supremacy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She could get it though. The girl you posted, not the one that the OP is talkin about.

Yalls replys crack me up.

Some say hit bc yall don't care... some say not to bc thats not right and they think you're crazy for thinking about it... others say to pass her along to homies... hahaha

None the less I say this, never commit a crime close to home, if so be sure its worth it bc you will have to do the time when they found out what you did. In other words... move on and if you and ur girl break upshe can be a fall back

Back
Top Bottom