smash or pass?

i need to see more pics to pass judgement... feel free to let me P*%$ judgeMent on them nudies... 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Are you the dude that lies all the time, or is it someone else?
He's the dude that posted some girls in a thread and one of them turned out to be an NTer's cousin
thats old news i been smashed her  u talking about her? 

I call ducktales.. if you smash girls like this why would it be an option let alone make a thread about that hideous chick in the first page??
smfh at people tryna look cool in the internet

couple drinks in there possibly but op set up the camera get some insurance if she still talks and your lady trips show your tape

smash, & if she try to tell folks yall doin sumthin just deny it & make her look crazy...i been pullin that move for years

Here's the golden rule when in doubt about this... get domed up.

Her self-esteem would have to be nonexistent for her to drop the dime on that. She'll be mad once she realizes you ain't gonna hit, but at least you'll get to squeeze on those ******* for 15 minutes and have a hardy laugh on the drive home.

You got the juice now.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by tim teufel

is it cheating if u arent married?
If you're girl was out giving it to other dudes, would it be cheating?
BTW, this chick is butt %#@ ugly, she looks like a ******

Wait she isn't?

Hol time I thought OP was setting a trap.... he wasn't? And he was actually considered smashing?
laugh.gif

BTW OP why do old heads always say you like to tell tall tales?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

If you're girl was out giving it to other dudes, would it be cheating?
BTW, this chick is butt %#@ ugly, she looks like a ******

Wait she isn't?

Hol time I thought OP was setting a trap.... he wasn't? And he was actually considered smashing?
laugh.gif

BTW OP why do old heads always say you like to tell tall tales?
eyes.gif
this is nt people jump to conclusions without knowing anything. and i considered smashing cause she sent da nudez and the body is looking right but dat face 
sick.gif
  but its gonna be a pass too many fine chics out there to settle for a sea urchin

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

how the F******* when gon assess this situation witout pics of ya girl  
cmonson.gif

Yeah i agree... before we all jump to conclusions, please let us compare and contrast the situation... your girl pix

Back
Top Bottom