SMARTEN UP!! FINALLY AVAILABLE!!! LISTEN / DOWNLOAD NOW!!

time is never impressed
laugh.gif

impressed by random words? for what? these dudes aint rappin bout +#*! but being "nice"...

dudes is lames... i told em i aint really feel that punchline (if u wanna call it that) +#*! in another post and dude comes back wit how many myspace plays ugot?
smh.gif
lames...

I listened to it earlier, better than what I expected
than again my expections are 0 when I hear someone first rap
imo all of these rappers suck,until they prove themselves

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Damn....do ya'll use any of your OWN beats?
We don't really like rappin to our beats, ESP. not on mixtapes... We gat sum joints in the stash for the next one. "The Scholars HaveArrived!!" marvel superhero/villains theme. We gat some OG theme songs from 1960's marvel cartoon n all...
pimp.gif
. Creativity is a MUST.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

impressed by random words? for what? these dudes aint rappin bout +#*! but being "nice"...

dudes is lames... i told em i aint really feel that punchline (if u wanna call it that) +#*! in another post and dude comes back wit how many myspace plays u got?
smh.gif
lames...

Only rappin bout bein nice? Listen to Pedro, Hell is my home, Greatest Story Never Told, Smarten Up, Always there, Sign Up. It's deeper than what uthink... Thats why we named it "Smarten Up!!" so musically and lyrically ignorant cats like you can gain some effin sense. Maybe I should water downall this brain food so malnourished lyricists/ listeners such as yourself can digest it......
ohwell.gif

Gotcha.

I'm workin' on a mixtape with diff artists so if you down to collab lmk.

Originally Posted by GhostWriter22

dudes is lames... i told em i aint really feel that punchline (if u wanna call it that) +#*! in another post and dude comes back wit how many myspace plays u got?
smh.gif
lames...

Only rappin bout bein nice? Listen to Pedro, Hell is my home, Greatest Story Never Told, Smarten Up, Always there, Sign Up. It's deeper than what u think... Thats why we named it "Smarten Up!!" so musically and lyrically ignorant cats like you can gain some effin sense. Maybe I should water down all this brain food so malnourished lyricists/ listeners such as yourself can digest it......
ohwell.gif

�what am i gaining sense about? what are u tryin to teach me exactly?

ill tell u what... imma end all this nonsense... ebeef is corny and i honestly be too high for this *$@*
pimp.gif
maybe we got off on the wrong foot u know?

anyway i aint gone lie i only peeped one cut... ill give yall a fair chance... this *$@* just usually aint my steez... ill b back wit a review...w

one of yall said i was aight on the beats so look... here go 3 budden remixes i did wit beats that fit yall style... aint nobody rocked them *+%%% but joey(and the features of course)... aint nobody even heard the instrumentals... check em out... if yall wanna #+*+ wit one or more i got yall... im tired of thisback n forth *$@* already honestly... and i may come off as a N who done smoked himself ******ed
embarassed.gif
but in reality im far from dumb... just wanted to put that outthere
pimp.gif

Family Reunion

Hiatus

Ventilation

Originally Posted by GhostWriter22

smh.gif
lames...

Only rappin bout bein nice? Listen to Pedro, Hell is my home, Greatest Story Never Told, Smarten Up, Always there, Sign Up. It's deeper than what u think... Thats why we named it "Smarten Up!!" so musically and lyrically ignorant cats like you can gain some effin sense. Maybe I should water down all this brain food so malnourished lyricists/ listeners such as yourself can digest it......
ohwell.gif

�what am i gaining sense about? what are u tryin to teach me exactly?

ill tell u what... imma end all this nonsense... ebeef is corny and i honestly be too high for this *$@*
pimp.gif
maybe we got off on the wrong foot u know?

anyway i aint gone lie i only peeped one cut... ill give yall a fair chance... this *$@* just usually aint my steez... ill b back wit a review...w

one of yall said i was aight on the beats so look... here go 3 budden remixes i did wit beats that fit yall style... aint nobody rocked them *+%%% but joey (and the features of course)... aint nobody even heard the instrumentals... check em out... if yall wanna #+*+ wit one or more i got yall... im tired of this back n forth *$@* already honestly... and i may come off as a N who done smoked himself ******ed
embarassed.gif
but in reality im far from dumb... just wanted to put that out there
pimp.gif

Family Reunion

Hiatus

Ventilation

E-�Beef? Its no beef. I look at it as a debate. U aint changin ya ways and I'm not changin mine. haha. unlike one of dem cats that try 2 grab a IPand home address and threaten to mail u a envelope fulla death or sum @#@.

lol thats that stalker %+*#... i aint mean ebeef like that... more like ebickering
laugh.gif

smh.gif
lames...

calm down with all that BS you aint doing crap yourself so fall back with the hate
dont you live at home broke with no job and trying to produce weak sauce beats

LMAO....
But Yo as for the Mixtape...
pimp.gif

I gotta review of it in the stell city regional forum....
But this is my Fam So Im lyrical bias also...
And they didn't dissapoint...
Its smells like Home... real talk.
.... I was waiting for Ghost to go over that say yeah Instr. tho.
nerd.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

LMAO....
But Yo as for the Mixtape...
pimp.gif

I gotta review of it in the stell city regional forum....
But this is my Fam So Im lyrical bias also...
And they didn't dissapoint...
Its smells like Home... real talk.
.... I was waiting for Ghost to go over that say yeah Instr. tho.
nerd.gif

devil.gif

Haha Young Crosby tho. I might have 2 let u breathe on dat Say Yeah... Not my steez...

Back
Top Bottom