SMARTEN UP!! FINALLY AVAILABLE!!! LISTEN / DOWNLOAD NOW!!

Naw Techo over southern joints... Isn't my alley.
But Electro in general..
They started of this radio show in T Dot with Disco Sirens...
pimp.gif

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12609547bb2f4f32/
Pure crackness!

"You don't like my words, I'll slice you like my knife was gay. In other words, I'm poking %%%% up in ya @*%%@+!."

And on that note, I will now take my leave from this thread...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

"You don't like my words, I'll slice you like my knife was gay. In other words, I'm poking %%%% up in ya @*%%@+!."

And on that note, I will now take my leave from this thread...
smh.gif

talk about tryin TOO hard for a punchline...

Originally Posted by young718chris

Still waiting for an open spot to download it
You basically have to click on and off until a spot opens... U dont have to wait days or nuthin ha. if u go to the tape and it says the server'sfull, click on it over the next 10 mins. A spot'll open!

or yall could do the smart thing and host it yallselves? y lose out on listens because of datpiff's server? kinda dumb if u ask me... tellin Ns to go playwait n click... yall $!%@ aint even worth all that...

yo the tape is ill. keep doin ya'll thing. And JFK good looks on "For The Record" I just finished writin that joint its gonna b sick

yo the tape is ill. keep doin ya'll thing. And JFK good looks on "For The Record" I just finished writin that joint its gonna b sick
No doubt fam, I'll be waitin' to hear it.

or yall could do the smart thing and host it yallselves? y lose out on listens because of datpiff's server? kinda dumb if u ask me... tellin Ns to go play wait n click... yall $!%@ aint even worth all that...
*sigh*...I mean, it's obvious who's on whose weenie.

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

or yall could do the smart thing and host it yallselves? y lose out on listens because of datpiff's server? kinda dumb if u ask me... tellin Ns to go play wait n click... yall $!%@ aint even worth all that...

Don't download it then. And jump off my wang while u at it. Put ya lil 5 songs on repeat. June 19th...!!!!!! Opening act for Raekwon an Cappadonna!!TIMES SQUARE, NYC!!!! BB KING BLUES CLUB. Scream @ us!! Scholars '08. Get ya WHOLE career game up. Mims.
roll.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

N u openin for a cab driver...
Cab driver with one of the Illest verses ever.. Winter Warz. And a dude with one of the illest rap albums ever ... Only Built 4 cuban linx. And 2 catsof arguably the best Hip Hop Group of ALL TIME. haha. In Times Square NYC with 1,000 copies of "Smarten Up" on deck. Present will be Big Noyd, PeteRock, Ghostface, Infamous Mobb, Masta Killa, A&R's etc.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. WHO YOU OPENIN UP FOR?!?!
laugh.gif
. (Rhetorical Question). For I already know the answer.

Ohh! And I almost forgot... "Smarten Up!!" Has been downloaded 239 times with about655 listens since May 27th. Its june 7thobviously 8:51AM. 5 star ratings. Nuthin TOO major but....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hi haters. We just gat 1,000 CD inserts TODAY, hope we don't run out by June 19th, Raekwon and Cappadonna opening act... IN TIMESSQUARE. then a show on June 28th in the Burgh. Demo packages out to Def Jam and Koch by Monday. Responses are slim but WHY NOT? haha.

I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT AND THE HATE AS WELL!

Heres the illness to The MiXTAPE IN PROGRESS!!!...

Back
Top Bottom