Skylar Diggins though..

:lol: Nah I'm not one of those people, I just hate jeans with rips is all. Far be it from me to dictate how anyone else dresses, when I myself am not the freshest dude alive.

Totally forgot about the Lil Wayne thing. I wonder how other players feel about her being so famous, I would say that she's the most famous player already and she hasn't even played
Tulsa is a 3 hr drive, I got an A.W.G up that way so yesterday I go to the Tulsa Shock site to see how much tickets are and go catch a game. They're already whoring her out and I'm not even sure she has touched down here yet, "Buy season tickets, meet Skylar Diggins!" drive going on and huge youtube video right on the front page. :lol:

http://www.wnba.com/shock/

Last edited:
Between Kobe and Fab somebody is gonna get those guts....she on top of too many dudes list not to be giving up the buns to someone.

laugh.gif
Nah I'm not one of those people, I just hate jeans with rips is all. Far be it from me to dictate how anyone else dresses, when I myself am not the freshest dude alive.

Totally forgot about the Lil Wayne thing. I wonder how other players feel about her being so famous, I would say that she's the most famous player already and she hasn't even played
Tulsa is a 3 hr drive, I got an A.W.G up that way so yesterday I go to the Tulsa Shock site to see how much tickets are and go catch a game. They're already whoring her out and I'm not even sure she has touched down here yet, "Buy season tickets, meet Skylar Diggins!" drive going on and huge youtube video right on the front page.
laugh.gif

http://www.wnba.com/shock/
Yo they are not playing around AT ALL!!!
laugh.gif
.Shes starting off the brand recognition alone word to Like Mike.

Shoutout to my boy Rob for getting those yambs
this michael jackson nephew lookin a(ss ninja did not get the yambs...shout out to him for not doin the floating hand tho LOL 

looks like Fab mighta crushed wit the matching jeans and shoes thing goin on 

Last edited:
What's up with those leaked photos though? He responsible? If so dap him up for me one time

Last edited:
thanos the hate is strong in you my guy lol..your boy fooling for letting that one loose..but then again like aj mcarron chick "she belongs to the game"

Last edited:
Yeah he most likely starting this upcoming season :lol: they still together, things might change when these celebs start going to her game though

thanos the hate is strong in you my guy lol..your boy fooling for letting that one loose..but then again like aj mcarron chick "she belongs to the game"
no hate. i thought it was a random fan photo pick. never heard of him but he winnin

Back
Top Bottom