Skylar Diggins though..

brah realized he was in the prescence of a 10+ and didnt have the cajones to speak audible words. i cant emm blame u tho brah. i wanna see them flicks tho

Sky with the box offering
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Torn achilles or not Kobe is going to give her the mamba

Really Fab? Jeans with a thousand rips? That belongs in the fools wylin thinking they're doing it thread.

Why are their outfits coordinated. I see you there Fab

If someone didn't think she was famous before they have to think so now. First Kobe and now this..

Last edited:
If someone didn't think she was famous before they have to think so now. First Kobe Lil Wayne and now this..

Nah she been famous ever since Wayne discovered her, she had a verified account with 250,000+ twitter followers when she was in college..

Really Fab? Jeans with a thousand rips? That belongs in the fools wylin thinking they're doing it thread.

Why are their outfits coordinated. I see you there Fab

If someone didn't think she was famous before they have to think so now. First Kobe and now this..

What's wrong with jeans with rips? I swear I wonder how all you elite stylist on NT think ya way of dressing is correct or how anyway is wrong.

:lol: Nah I'm not one of those people, I just hate jeans with rips is all. Far be it from me to dictate how anyone else dresses, when I myself am not the freshest dude alive.

Totally forgot about the Lil Wayne thing. I wonder how other players feel about her being so famous, I would say that she's the most famous player already and she hasn't even played

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom