SKITTLES VODKA!

Definitely gonna look into this for my homegirls at IU...
pimp.gif

Someone probably already mentioned this, but I wonder what it would taste like with Sour Skittles?

lmaoo this is pretty funny to see. back in the day when we were candy eating young'ns who couldn't stand the taste of beer, we'd cop smirnoff winecoolers sometimes. my boy mixed skittles with them (all the flavors though, not just one flavor) and it was delicious. so we did it a few times after that too.it's funny reading that putting skittles in alcohol is becoming a trend when this is something i was doing when i was like 15.

why would you mess up vodka like that??
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by btrbean

A lot of work for any type of drink that I would consume on the regular. But looks awesome for girls . . .
yep, college girls would flock to this stuff

ahhh nvm. i see. lol

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by ddot7

You could put it in a martini glass with a tampon as a garnish.

roll.gif

seriously though, it looks like too many skittles were used........it looks like something you'd mix with straight vodka now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

As a non-New Yorker, I've been trying to uncover the mystery of the elusive Nutcracker for years. WHAT THE HELL IS IN IT?
????? THIS?
nuttycrakersjd1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maan I can't wait for summertime when I'm back to NY. Honestly, I don't even know all what alcohol they put in it.. Just that its a LOT.These get you feelin great

Diabeetus is in your future lol. It looks really good though and I bet it creeps up on you because it tastes sweet.

Back
Top Bottom