SKITTLES VODKA!

This can be done with alot of candys and vodka like dude said ive been doing this for a while lets just say back when zima was poppin if it ever was.

My personal Favorit came with blending Jolly Ranchers with Different Absolute and Smirinoff flavors .

but there is alot of combos that can be completed i will be making my first run with the Ciroc tonight and see how it comes out for allstar festivities

Looks disgusting
sick.gif

i showed this to my coworker and she made it last night. she either made it wrong or like duke previously sugary drinks %*%%+@ up her gi track
laugh.gif
the broadcalled out of work today
roll.gif

If i were to mix jolly ranchers with vodka would i have to use a blender to mix it up or would it dissolve in the vodka on its own?

Man good looks. I just ran to the store after peeping this thread and picked up the stuff to make this. Having a party tonight and thought itd be a good ideato make some and have something other than beer for the females. I dont usually drink vodka but I think tonight might be one of those nights
laugh.gif

Im in the waiting stage right now
d8016a1e1df36e686cef090598b57c52db32bbc1.jpg

As a non-New Yorker, I've been trying to uncover the mystery of the elusive Nutcracker for years. WHAT THE HELL IS INIT?
????? THIS?
nuttycrakersjd1.jpg

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Man good looks. I just ran to the store after peeping this thread and picked up the stuff to make this. Having a party tonight and thought itd be a good idea to make some and have something other than beer for the females. I dont usually drink vodka but I think tonight might be one of those nights
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was mad anxious to see what this was about

10pv7zb.jpg

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Bookmarked.
pimp.gif

but how does it taste?
try it with the berry bag (purple). but don't separate them like in the pictures above.
laugh.gif
My friends and I did this like ten years ago. We tried the tropical bagand the berry bag. The berry bag was the best!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

You could put it in a martini glass with a tampon as a garnish.
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Man good looks. I just ran to the store after peeping this thread and picked up the stuff to make this. Having a party tonight and thought itd be a good idea to make some and have something other than beer for the females. I dont usually drink vodka but I think tonight might be one of those nights
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

10pv7zb.jpg
so how it turn out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif