SKINNY/SLIM WOMEN APPRECIATION VOL. MODERATE MASS

Ninja you just shut down this thread....info on her ^^^^^NOW!!!!

must_not_fap.jpg

none of these girls really arouse me, like I would smash and all but thick/big girls/rosa acosta type>skinny slim women

none of these girls really arouse me, like I would smash and all but thick/big girls/rosa acosta type>skinny slim women

ult_wonka_giftbox2.jpg
HFCA318.JPG
Willy Wonka wrote:

Big/Thick girls would love you Willy Wonka.
wink.gif

ult_wonka_giftbox2.jpg
HFCA318.JPG
Willy Wonka wrote:

Big/Thick girls would love you Willy Wonka.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Besides, skinny women aint blowing up after kids. That's always a plus, they kinda grow into their bodies.
That's not always true. Men always complain about women not bouncing back into their thinner figures post-baby/babies.
laugh.gif
A lot of fat mothers were once skinny women.
laugh.gif
So true!...So many of my former skinny friends just couldn't bounce back.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Besides, skinny women aint blowing up after kids. That's always a plus, they kinda grow into their bodies.
That's not always true. Men always complain about women not bouncing back into their thinner figures post-baby/babies.
laugh.gif
A lot of fat mothers were once skinny women.
laugh.gif
So true!...So many of my former skinny friends just couldn't bounce back.

roll.gif
@ malnourished....seriously? wow. have any of you saying that bs ever dated a skinny girl? they eat, just healthier and they exercise. they run. i understand runway models might have eating disorders...but , skinnier and slim women exercise and eat healthy.

i would say maybe 1 or 2 of the girls posted are malnourished...but the majority are on point.

this thread > fat girl thread

Back
Top Bottom