SKINNY/SLIM WOMEN APPRECIATION VOL. MODERATE MASS

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

btw.....besides chanel who is too skinny for my tastes (face also looks kinda weird).....who looks "malnourished?"

I was just thinking this, with the exception of my baby Chanel.....I've posted a good range of healthy slim/toned women that aren't toothpicks.

Anyone coming in here with the
sick.gif
 should go back to the Fat Girl thread.

yeah i'm confused here.........not to spark the whole arugment about media "programming" into our minds a certain "standard of beauty" but these are the types of girls who are hollywood actresses, models, etc. turn on your tv, look at a billboard, watch a movie, you see them everywhere depicted as "beautiful."

whether or not they are your "type," it's strange to me to see people go "
sick.gif
" at girls who every dude i know call a 10. you really are gonna call a bunch of supermodel chicks "ugly?"
laugh.gif

yeah i'm confused here.........not to spark the whole arugment about media "programming" into our minds a certain "standard of beauty" but these are the types of girls who are hollywood actresses, models, etc. turn on your tv, look at a billboard, watch a movie, you see them everywhere depicted as "beautiful."

whether or not they are your "type," it's strange to me to see people go "
sick.gif
" at girls who every dude i know call a 10. you really are gonna call a bunch of supermodel chicks "ugly?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. ILLUMINATI WHITE DEVILS HAS HAX0RED YOUR MIND AND MADE YOU BELIEVE THAT. SIR MIX-A-LOT IS THE KEY TO FREE YOUR MIND.

WOAH....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For now on, this is will be my response to every person out there that have the taste of Terry Crew in White Chicks.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. ILLUMINATI WHITE DEVILS HAS HAX0RED YOUR MIND AND MADE YOU BELIEVE THAT. SIR MIX-A-LOT IS THE KEY TO FREE YOUR MIND.

WOAH....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For now on, this is will be my response to every person out there that have the taste of Terry Crew in White Chicks.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Noskey is just that dude. How do you megapost pics like that??

Imageshack. If you upload more than 1 pic (I think) it just puts them into thumbnails. Next page I'll post more chicks.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Noskey is just that dude. How do you megapost pics like that??

Imageshack. If you upload more than 1 pic (I think) it just puts them into thumbnails. Next page I'll post more chicks.

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

#TeamSkinnyGirl FTW!

nerd.gif

It would be nice if you could contribute some pics to this thread.....just putting that out there. No pressure.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

#TeamSkinnyGirl FTW!

nerd.gif

It would be nice if you could contribute some pics to this thread.....just putting that out there. No pressure.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom