SKINNY/SLIM WOMEN APPRECIATION VOL. MODERATE MASS

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Besides, skinny women aint blowing up after kids. That's always a plus, they kinda grow into their bodies.
That's not always true. Men always complain about women not bouncing back into their thinner figures post-baby/babies.
laugh.gif
A lot of fat mothers were once skinny women.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Besides, skinny women aint blowing up after kids. That's always a plus, they kinda grow into their bodies.
That's not always true. Men always complain about women not bouncing back into their thinner figures post-baby/babies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know a lot of women that literally look like they could never be fat ever. I can't imagine Chanel's body type ever getting fat. If she does, it would look hella weird. But it's possible I suppose, just very unlikely with certain women.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know a lot of women that literally look like they could never be fat ever. I can't imagine Chanel's body type ever getting fat. If she does, it would look hella weird. But it's possible I suppose, just very unlikely with certain women.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. ILLUMINATI WHITE DEVILS HAS HAX0RED YOUR MIND AND MADE YOU BELIEVE THAT. SIR MIX-A-LOT IS THE KEY TO FREE YOUR MIND.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Really though outside of NT this thread would get a "Why of course. This is the default setting."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. ILLUMINATI WHITE DEVILS HAS HAX0RED YOUR MIND AND MADE YOU BELIEVE THAT. SIR MIX-A-LOT IS THE KEY TO FREE YOUR MIND.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Really though outside of NT this thread would get a "Why of course. This is the default setting."

laugh.gif

tumblr_l18xmacsCd1qafozxo1_400.jpg

...My ideal figure for a lady. Skinny women are appreciated, but not to the extreme that OP posted. I like my women to look like...well women. I'm a huge proponent for eating healthy and taking care of yourself, but its all about balance, either way.

...My ideal figure for a lady. Skinny women are appreciated, but not to the extreme that OP posted. I like my women to look like...well women. I'm a huge proponent for eating healthy and taking care of yourself, but its all about balance, either way.

Back
Top Bottom