SKINNY/SLIM WOMEN APPRECIATION VOL. MODERATE MASS

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ModelChanelI_Kambouris_58688780.jpg
she look sick.

straight up.

sick.gif
I've seen her in person, and she looks a lot thinner than that. It's scary.
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Joe Camel

Anyhow, I don't know why I find Chanel so attractive. She just looks so, hugable and flexible. I think slim girls just look better with me, in public and in pictures.

Besides, skinny women aint blowing up after kids. That's always a plus, they kinda grow into their bodies.

Skinny slim women got the cameltoe within them
You can hump them, lift them, bend them, give them
something to remember, yell out
timber! when you fall through the chop shop

Skinny slim women got the cameltoe within them
You can hump them, lift them, bend them, give them
something to remember, yell out
timber! when you fall through the chop shop

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Joe Camel

Anyhow, I don't know why I find Chanel so attractive. She just looks so, hugable and flexible. I think slim girls just look better with me, in public and in pictures.

Besides, skinny women aint blowing up after kids. That's always a plus, they kinda grow into their bodies.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. ILLUMINATI WHITE DEVILS HAS HAX0RED YOUR MIND AND MADE YOU BELIEVE THAT. SIR MIX-A-LOT IS THE KEY TO FREE YOUR MIND.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Really though outside of NT this thread would get a "Why of course. This is the default setting."

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. ILLUMINATI WHITE DEVILS HAS HAX0RED YOUR MIND AND MADE YOU BELIEVE THAT. SIR MIX-A-LOT IS THE KEY TO FREE YOUR MIND.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Really though outside of NT this thread would get a "Why of course. This is the default setting."

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

That's not always true. Men always complain about women not bouncing back into their thinner figures post-baby/babies.
laugh.gif
A lot of fat mothers were once skinny women.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom