Silver to $250 an oz...

Originally Posted by cguy610

^ why gold and not platinum?

For one, it doesn't have Gold's history. Which counts for a lot. 

For another, there's too little platinum. It's impractical as a form of (even) stored money. It'd be a very illiquid market. 

People like gold because if it's liquidity, cap on inflation (it actually takes labor and capital costs to produce more), and indestructibility.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

You'll never get market value. In all honesty, this is very much a herd mentality. This is Niketalk, I doubt TOO MANY people have sound investment advice. Silver might be a decent bet, but you aren't going to make any real coin (lol) if you are looking for a get rich quick scheme. The time to invest was two years ago.

You sound so dumb.
No one invests in this as a "get rich" scheme, its been stated numerous times, genius.  Clearly you won't get market value, but if you bought in at $35 and its about $1XX down the road and you're making that big of a profit, does losing a dollar an ounce hurt?

As for the "this is Niketalk...." I'm sure there are more people on here with great investment advice than you think, some probably have more now then you'll see in a life time.

Please, if you don't know what you are talking about, don't comment.

You'll never get market value. In all honesty, this is very much a herd mentality. This is Niketalk, I doubt TOO MANY people have sound investment advice. Silver might be a decent bet, but you aren't going to make any real coin (lol) if you are looking for a get rich quick scheme. The time to invest was two years ago.

You sound so dumb.
No one invests in this as a "get rich" scheme, its been stated numerous times, genius.  Clearly you won't get market value, but if you bought in at $35 and its about $1XX down the road and you're making that big of a profit, does losing a dollar an ounce hurt?

As for the "this is Niketalk...." I'm sure there are more people on here with great investment advice than you think, some probably have more now then you'll see in a life time.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

You sound so dumb.

dont feed into his nonsense... son doesnt have any money to invest in anything so he just speaks from the sidelines.... SILVER IS GOING TO 250 WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.. THE DOLLAR IS IN A DEBT SPIRAL THAT WILL WIPE OUT THE PURCHASING POWER OF EVERYONES SAVINGS... its as simple as that... we might not have zimbabwe type hyperinflation but we will have a systematic decline in our purchasing power over the next decade 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

You sound so dumb.

dont feed into his nonsense... son doesnt have any money to invest in anything so he just speaks from the sidelines.... SILVER IS GOING TO 250 WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.. THE DOLLAR IS IN A DEBT SPIRAL THAT WILL WIPE OUT THE PURCHASING POWER OF EVERYONES SAVINGS... its as simple as that... we might not have zimbabwe type hyperinflation but we will have a systematic decline in our purchasing power over the next decade 

nerd.gif

you guys still buying? i just started my "Stack" havent received my stuff yet but i got 2 orders from 2 different sites, hoping to get a 3rd one in before it goes to 35 and i have to pay more, i feel i missed out earlier in the year, but now felt like a great time to buy. 

nerd.gif

you guys still buying? i just started my "Stack" havent received my stuff yet but i got 2 orders from 2 different sites, hoping to get a 3rd one in before it goes to 35 and i have to pay more, i feel i missed out earlier in the year, but now felt like a great time to buy. 

It's as good of a time as ever to buy. Can't really predict when Comex is going to conveniently raise prices though.

It's as good of a time as ever to buy. Can't really predict when Comex is going to conveniently raise prices though.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

silvertowne is doing free shipping on world coins till the 20th, no added fee for credit card order

Thank you. I didn't know that and I was planning on buying tomorrow.

silvertowne is doing free shipping on world coins till the 20th, no added fee for credit card order

Originally Posted by Miniojw

no prob, i picked up just 1 grizzly, thought it was a good price and i wanted a round 
just check they also doing free shipping on their 1oz, 5oz, 10oz bar think they just added that offer today 

Originally Posted by Miniojw

no prob, i picked up just 1 grizzly, thought it was a good price and i wanted a round 
just check they also doing free shipping on their 1oz, 5oz, 10oz bar think they just added that offer today 

GOLD, SILVER= TRUE ASSETS. THEY HAVE NO ALLIANCE WITH ANY COUNTRY.

FIAT MONEY= DEBT/LIABILITY, can easily be manipulated and the reason why theres a such thing as inflation.

GOLD, SILVER= TRUE ASSETS. THEY HAVE NO ALLIANCE WITH ANY COUNTRY.

FIAT MONEY= DEBT/LIABILITY, can easily be manipulated and the reason why theres a such thing as inflation.

Back
Top Bottom