Silver to $250 an oz...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by andycrazn

THOSE COINS ARE MADE BY THE US MINT... ASE OR AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES.. THEY HAVE A 5-7 DOLLAR PREMIUM PER COIN. 
thats what sucks about coins. they got a higher premium than bars. i copped a few and got one in my wallet for emergencies.

IF SELLING PRIVATELY THOSE PREMIUM DO APPLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND... NOT SO MUCH WITH THE BARS.... I GOT SOME UNCIRCULATED AUSTRAILIAN KOOKS IN MINT CONDITION THEY HITTING FOR 6-10 OVER SPOT EASY ON EBAY.. 
i know you can get spot or a little over spot trying to sell em but imo silver is silver and il accept anything thats not fake

THOSE COINS ARE MADE BY THE US MINT... ASE OR AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES.. THEY HAVE A 5-7 DOLLAR PREMIUM PER COIN. 
thats what sucks about coins. they got a higher premium than bars. i copped a few and got one in my wallet for emergencies.

IF SELLING PRIVATELY THOSE PREMIUM DO APPLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND... NOT SO MUCH WITH THE BARS.... I GOT SOME UNCIRCULATED AUSTRAILIAN KOOKS IN MINT CONDITION THEY HITTING FOR 6-10 OVER SPOT EASY ON EBAY.. 
i know you can get spot or a little over spot trying to sell em but imo silver is silver and il accept anything thats not fake

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Devildog what would you say is a good amount to try to get by the end of the year for someone just starting out? I bought 3 of the 1 ounce apmex bars last night, should I stick with those or just save and get a 10 ounce bar?
go for the 10 oz bar. but thats the thing. how long do you have to save to get that 10 oz bar?

Devildog what would you say is a good amount to try to get by the end of the year for someone just starting out? I bought 3 of the 1 ounce apmex bars last night, should I stick with those or just save and get a 10 ounce bar?
go for the 10 oz bar. but thats the thing. how long do you have to save to get that 10 oz bar?

Not too long, I mean I'm not hard pressed for money or anything so it's whenever. I'd like to know what would be a good place to get one, meaning if there's a cheaper place online than apmex.

can you make a
pimp.gif
FAQ, or GUIDE to buying, selling, researching etc? very interested in this.

Not too long, I mean I'm not hard pressed for money or anything so it's whenever. I'd like to know what would be a good place to get one, meaning if there's a cheaper place online than apmex.

lol is EVERYONE ignoring my posts or something? dude scottsdale silver. cheapest, free shipping and fastest. oh other spots got like a 6-8 week delay cause of increased silver demand. scottsdale is 2-3 week

lol is EVERYONE ignoring my posts or something? dude scottsdale silver. cheapest, free shipping and fastest. oh other spots got like a 6-8 week delay cause of increased silver demand. scottsdale is 2-3 week

I need to stack up more silver. I'm heavy in gold right now. I'll look into some of the sites posted. Don't have any pics of my silver, but here are some gold pieces I had around. I asked my dad to pick them up while he was in Dubai.

102m0yt.jpg

I need to stack up more silver. I'm heavy in gold right now. I'll look into some of the sites posted. Don't have any pics of my silver, but here are some gold pieces I had around. I asked my dad to pick them up while he was in Dubai.

102m0yt.jpg

I'd rather sit on sneakers.... If you bought a pair of Diamond Dunks 5 years ago for $125 you could sell them today for $550-$600 easy.

That's like a 400% return on investment.... What's a better ROI than that?

yo chico its been a while! hows your investments going? im focusing on gold miners and i got out of ng after it hit 15.

I'd rather sit on sneakers.... If you bought a pair of Diamond Dunks 5 years ago for $125 you could sell them today for $550-$600 easy.

yo chico its been a while! hows your investments going? im focusing on gold miners and i got out of ng after it hit 15.

Originally Posted by 430AM

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

i never checked out scottsdale.. ill do so now.. free shipping??? 
pimp.gif

i never checked out scottsdale.. ill do so now.. free shipping??? 
pimp.gif

Yo Andy! Wouldn't have done it different, man. Took my stock profits and made some good investments. What a ride with NG, though. Very nice call on that one. You looking to load up again?

Yo Andy! Wouldn't have done it different, man. Took my stock profits and made some good investments. What a ride with NG, though. Very nice call on that one. You looking to load up again?

indifferent.gif
Word......dude is clueless

Like 400% in 5 years on a $125 investment will make you the next George Soros or something.

Back
Top Bottom