Signs From Tea Party March At Washington DC: Ignorant Conservative White People FTL

From today's Tea Party at Washington D.C. that is supposedly a protest to represent the views of MOST Americans... but for some reason i continue to seethe SAME
demographic being represented. If im mistaken if Obama's presidency was such a dictatorship and was taking away people's 1st Amendment rights wouldntthese people not been allowed to freely march and express their views.. or is that too much common sense

slide_2673_37537_large.jpg

slide_2673_37536_large.jpg

slide_2673_37538_large.jpg

slide_2672_37530_large.jpg

"The blind are lead by the drum"

I wonder how familiar everyone who has an opinion either way for the proposed health care bill is with the actual bill

notice how they claim the teaparties are about too much spending but all the signs have generic attacks on Obama like he is taking away our freedoms and he isa muslim marxist and a commy, it has nothing to do with his spending, its cause he is black, yeah i said it, cause its true. They dont even know why they areangry. Rich conservatives get poor whites to fight for their causes by exploiting the one thing that the two groups have in common, their whiteness. thatshow they got them to fight for the conferderacy in the civil war when most people didnt even own slaves and they still do it today.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Most of the people protesting against Obama areracists.

Originally Posted by cwalk1950

notice how they claim the teaparties are about too much spending but all the signs have generic attacks on Obama like he is taking away our freedoms and he is a muslim marxist and a commy, it has nothing to do with his spending, its cause he is black, yeah i said it, cause its true. They dont even know why they are angry. Rich conservatives get poor whites to fight for their causes by exploiting the one thing that the two groups have in common, their whiteness. thats how they got them to fight for the conferderacy in the civil war when most people didnt even own slaves and they still do it today.
That's how I see it as well...if you want to attack his proposed heathcare policy, fine.....having personal attacks against Obama for his skincolor, being a "muslim," etc etc...just takes it to a whole different level...a level that's as transparent as the racist undertones that manyhad during this "teaparty."

OP, you're racist FTL.

This would have been a relevant post that I would have actually read if the title was "Ignorant Conservative People FTL'" but instead you want tostereotype based on a few pictures you saw and bring race into a political issue.

EDIT:

In the picture of the sign "Impeach the Muslim Marxist" there is a man to the right of the sign holder who appears to be African-American. Whilehe could be trying to show these "ignorant conservative white people" the way, it appears that he may actually be apart of the rally. What does thatmake him?

notice how they claim the teaparties are about too much spending but all the signs have generic attacks on Obama like he is taking away our freedoms and he is a muslim marxist and a commy, it has nothing to do with his spending, its cause he is black, yeah i said it, cause its true. They dont even know why they are angry. Rich conservatives get poor whites to fight for their causes by exploiting the one thing that the two groups have in common, their whiteness. thats how they got them to fight for the conferderacy in the civil war when most people didnt even own slaves and they still do it today.
Interesting point.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Said it before and I'll say it again. Most of the people protesting against Obama are racists.

and ignorant
tired.gif

They just do this to gain attention, they nothing about the facts and dont care about it either

This is bring the worst out of Americans, as a Canadian i look and this and just SMH

SMH at Fox News as well, cause they are stirring up this ignorants
tired.gif

Most of these people are just mad because deep down inside they just can't stand the fact that a black man is in charge, where the %+*% were they when Bushwas In office %%+%!@! everything up??? It's like they were ok with what bush was doing but now they're mad???Really??? they got to be ******ed I swear.I hate being white because of these dumb %$@*%.

end of rant

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa25

OP, you're racist FTL.

This would have been a relevant post that I would have actually read if the title was "Ignorant Conservative People FTL'" but instead you want to stereotype based on a few pictures you saw and bring race into a political issue.
24qslc7.gif

smh.gif
@ that video. How can individuals be so misguided an ignorant... Christ.He's impugning on your rights yet your able to march freely, indoctrinate your kids by giving 1 speech.. indoctrination is a continuous habit not a onetime occurrence... money talking about a civil war like come on son. I'm embarrassed these people make up the same population of the country i reside in,sad man. When will they come to grips that no matter what the man will be President until Jan 20th, 2013.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Interesting point.

wow

im convinced evangelic Christians have ruined america, which is 90% of what these people are. they've ruined america, the republican party, and religion.

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa25

This would have been a relevant post that I would have actually read if the title was "Ignorant Conservative People FTL'" but instead you want to stereotype based on a few pictures you saw and bring race into a political issue.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I too don't think adding "White people" in the title wasnecessary.[/color]

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

and ignorant
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They just do this to gain attention[/color], they nothing about the facts and dont care about it either

This is bring the worst out of Americans, as a Canadian i look and this and just SMH

SMH at Fox News as well, cause they are stirring up this ignorants
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's all it really is.. I mean, they really can't findanother way to get their message across?
laugh.gif
These grown folks are acting like kids.[/color]

Originally Posted by CWrite78

im convinced evangelic Christians have ruined america, which is 90% of what these people are. they've ruined america, the republican party, and religion.
043162484353ac736d6bb8b4db3d6a601571e432.gif
Well 95% of these people are also Whites soare you saying.....

You do realize that the left plants people in "conservative" shindigs to act as extremists. Just like the right plants people at "liberal"gatherings to act as " off the wall liberals".
Since I can't know who is a plant and who is genuine I just write them all off.
laugh.gif

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."

Back
Top Bottom