SideHustle for 2011

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by jasoner27

Originally Posted by luvkicks

selling my collection.... hint
buyin clothes at thrift stores and sellin them to buffalo exchange.

how much you getting for that...i got a few stuff they might want

There is still decent monwy in shoes if you have a connect m know what to cop or have heat....No bs I literally paid a total of 10 bucks for those royal foams that dropped last week

To be honest, I stopped collecting a while ago. The passion has died out for me, but what I have now is all I need/wanted bc I was never for the hype. I just have a bunch of clothes (Alife, Stussy, Anything...) that I know these hipsters will buy. I just wanna get rid of the stuff without the hassle of having to take pics, putting em on here or the other site, waiting for people to see it, back and forth bidding and all that BS.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by jasoner27

Originally Posted by luvkicks

selling my collection.... hint
buyin clothes at thrift stores and sellin them to buffalo exchange.

how much you getting for that...i got a few stuff they might want

There is still decent monwy in shoes if you have a connect m know what to cop or have heat....No bs I literally paid a total of 10 bucks for those royal foams that dropped last week

To be honest, I stopped collecting a while ago. The passion has died out for me, but what I have now is all I need/wanted bc I was never for the hype. I just have a bunch of clothes (Alife, Stussy, Anything...) that I know these hipsters will buy. I just wanna get rid of the stuff without the hassle of having to take pics, putting em on here or the other site, waiting for people to see it, back and forth bidding and all that BS.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

there's this recycle place up the street that pays for any type of copper/metal....any ideas where I can find large quantities?

Junk Yards, abandoned vehicles,stuff being given away on CL

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

there's this recycle place up the street that pays for any type of copper/metal....any ideas where I can find large quantities?

Junk Yards, abandoned vehicles,stuff being given away on CL

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Woah woah woah wait. Did u say u paid 10 bucks for foams? Where at bro

I hustled was able to catch two pairs at pretty much below 50% off then sold a pair for retail + shipping.... Paid a total of 10 bucks in the emd.... Granted I dont always get deals like this but most of the stuff I have sold or will sell I catch at a great price so when I do resell it I almost always break even or make some profit on (even after being used).... One of the realest things I read on NT was "todays GR, tomorrow someones HOLY GRAIL"

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Woah woah woah wait. Did u say u paid 10 bucks for foams? Where at bro

I hustled was able to catch two pairs at pretty much below 50% off then sold a pair for retail + shipping.... Paid a total of 10 bucks in the emd.... Granted I dont always get deals like this but most of the stuff I have sold or will sell I catch at a great price so when I do resell it I almost always break even or make some profit on (even after being used).... One of the realest things I read on NT was "todays GR, tomorrow someones HOLY GRAIL"

Back
Top Bottom