Should Rondo be suspended for throwing Hinrich? update:Rondo will not be punished further

is this what the S&T has come too....complaining about a player getting suspended for 3 days....just let it go..obviously the nba and I share the samefeelings.....kirk flopped and kirk retaliated by "acting" like he was going to do something....the refs handled it well by giving both of themtechs....it should go no further then that....
pimp.gif
@ stern for doing the right thing

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

is this what the S&T has come too....complaining about a player getting suspended for 3 days....just let it go..obviously the nba and I share the same feelings.....kirk flopped and kirk retaliated by "acting" like he was going to do something....the refs handled it well by giving both of them techs....it should go no further then that....
pimp.gif
@ stern for doing the right thing
tired.gif

[h1]Rondo Receives No Additional Penalty On Hinrich Skirmish[/h1]May 01, 2009 7:33 PM EST

Rondo_Rajon_bos.jpg
Rajon Rondo has become the man withnine lives in the first round series against Chicago.

The league said Friday the first-quarter play where he got into a skirmish with Kirk Hinrich would stand as a flagrant foul against Rondo. It could haveupgraded the foul or even suspended the Celtics' point guard for Game 7 of the series Saturday.

Look's like he's NOT getting suspended afterall, SMH....

I hope the Bulls can pull it out tomorrow night, +#+% the celtics!

Not suspended?

I'm completely and utterly shocked.

Dumbfounded even.

Sooooo... apparently when a starter on the favored team swings people around by the arms, it's just a flagrant. No missed time. Not kicked out of the game.Not suspended. Just a flagrant.

Ya hear that, Odom, Pau?

Enh, who am I kidding? You two are tissue soft most times.
laugh.gif
Y'all ain't trying to hurt nobody.

Originally Posted by Supafly122

[h1]Rondo Receives No Additional Penalty On Hinrich Skirmish[/h1]May 01, 2009 7:33 PM EST

Rondo_Rajon_bos.jpg
Rajon Rondo has become the man with nine lives in the first round series against Chicago.

The league said Friday the first-quarter play where he got into a skirmish with Kirk Hinrich would stand as a flagrant foul against Rondo. It could have upgraded the foul or even suspended the Celtics' point guard for Game 7 of the series Saturday.
The NBA... where inconsistency happens.
pimp.gif

I want Aaron Gray to put Rondo out on his back next game, I usually don't say this, but he needs to be taught a lesson. BACK UP YOUR BOYS.

I figured he wouldn't actually be suspended, but based on the incident and how prior suspensions were handed out, he should've been. why would you sayno? that clearly comes from a position of bias.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I figured he wouldn't actually be suspended, but based on the incident and how prior suspensions were handed out, he should've been. why would you say no? that clearly comes from a position of bias.
This is complete $@**$+$+ .

& we're still going to win the series whether Stern likes it or not .

Of course he should've been suspended. Can't even debate people who feel strongly otherwise because it's their fanship that's getting in theway of their opinions.

Other players been suspended for way less. Marquee matchups/players shouldn't prevent the league handing out equal punishment. And that's what seems tobe occurring here. Just makes the NBA look real bad.

Tim Donaghe wasn't lying

what the hell is this? players get suspended for LEAVING the bench during any scuffle and yet Rondo gets nothing for THROWING an elbow? Ridiculous

I wonder what the league wouldve done if a player left their bench during the Kirk-Rondo scuffle.

Back
Top Bottom