Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

That a good price but still wouldn't do it.

Your going to be spend more then half your income every month for that car.

With 2k look for a used honda or acura. Check used lots, CL and if all else fails hit one of those buy here pay here lot (rates are crazy).

Keep for a year or two max and then go hunting for the Beamer. You probably won't find that price again but might get lucky.

My father stop by my house the other day and he told me he got rid of his 2008 535i for 20k. I know he had at least 120k on the dash. Got a new cts v :smokin

At the end of the day you don't want to be that dude with the nice whip but no cash. Your time will come

Last edited:
I don't believe you and neither will any educated person. Who the **** is going to let a stranger from a board take over his lease without removing him self from any and all liabilities. Not saying it's impossible but I highly doubt it. Only a dumb person would do that ... Anyways ok whatever you said. ...

I don't need you to believe me fool. It's not about only "a dumb person" wouldn't try to remove themself from any and all liabilities, it's about the dealership you signed the lease with not letting a person get release from a binding contract that easily. :rolleyes

That a good price but still wouldn't do it.

Your going to be spend more then half your income every month for that car.

With 2k look for a used honda or acura. Check used lots, CL and if all else fails hit one of those buy here pay here lot (rates are crazy).

Keep for a year or two max and then go hunting for the Beamer. You probably won't find that price again but might get lucky.

My father stop by my house the other day and he told me he got rid of his 2008 535i for 20k. I know he had at least 120k on the dash. Got a new cts v :smokin

At the end of the day you don't want to be that dude with the nice whip but no cash. Your time will come

Thanks for the advice man. And yeah that price is real good. I'll wait for my time to come. Hmmmm used Acura's or Honda's. Okay. I have a ton of car lots in my city. They all just look shady as hell. Smh

You're a NTer, act like one.

Lease a used m3 with 120K miles.

:smokin

You'll be stuntin' like Big Daddy Kane with a brand new gold rope. Oooweee my dude, oooweee.

I swear he doesn't mean to do it though
Alternate theory is that it's YeezusDisciples other SN

Why not get a newer non luxury car instead. It'll be newer so less likely for stuff to go bad, and then when stuff does go bad it will be cheap to fix. You're going from a money pit to a potential money pit with this.

Thing is that you don't understand the older the luxury model more money you spent fixing it/higher chance of it breaking. Unless you buy it off someone you personally know that treated their m3 from 2000 like their own seed..
If you want luxury and realibity look in acura. Entry level luxury plus it's Honda. Best of both worlds.. Look for a tsx from like 05/06. Man these acura got them k20 engines. K20 engines can beat Evo man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom