Should ALL Drugs Be Fully Legalized? vol. Watch the clip - Meth, Heroine, Crack

no.
at least not without other laws to curb the natural byproduct of harm done to other people by those under the influence

That would be stupid.... Welcome to mcdonalds can i help you? Yea ill have a double cheeseburger, a number 4, and a $5 bottle of crack. smh

he had just burned one
pimp.gif

No.

You can legalize drug usage but not selling.

Selling results to a lot of young people trying the drugs and getting addicted. I'm talking about 14-17 year olds who might think they are ready to makethe decision but are not.

They'll just come out with something stronger, better, that will get you higher and more damaging! And everybody would want that drug cause it'sillegal. So the whole cycle will start all over again.

No, it already ruins thousands of lives a day and its not legal. Just imagine the chaos legalizing it would do

Originally Posted by JPioneer

No.

Selling results to a lot of young people trying the drugs and getting addicted. I'm talking about 14-17 year olds who might think they are ready to make the decision but are not.
Where are the parents at with their wisdom?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no.
at least not without other laws to curb the natural byproduct of harm done to other people by those under the influence
look man...this country is on some iRobot type business.

I don't care if you smoke Meth until yo eyes balls pop out...I don't care if the next person does cocaine till the point they Od and kill over, dead asa door knob.

like I said this country is on some iRobot type business

it would be good for a law to prevent children from doing drugs...but adults should be able to make their own decisions

Originally Posted by seniosoul

no.
look man...this country is on some iRobot type business.

I don't care if you smoke Meth until yo eyes balls pop out...I don't care if the next person does cocaine till the point they Od and kill over, dead as a door knob.

like I said this country is on some iRobot type business

it would be good for a law to prevent children from doing drugs...but adults should be able to make their own decisions
ok...but no where do address my point

I could honestly care less if drugs were legal or not. Even if they were legal, I wouldn't use most of them. Besides Bud.

I'll smoke bud everyday when it's illegal. How would things change when it's legal?

No.

Selling results to a lot of young people trying the drugs and getting addicted. I'm talking about 14-17 year olds who might think they are ready to make the decision but are not.

I agree. Yall should read John Stuart Mill's On Liberty. In it he discusses the individual and actions in which the individual should not be heldaccountable for the harm they do. For example with drugs when someone uses them they consent to the risks that the drugs can cause and therefore there is noharm done.

Also I think if the government oversaw the drug market than there would be less violence.

Milton Friedman > _________

NO, people will waste more money and the crime rate will incline

No it wont. How much crime is already drug related? Do you know there is a drug war playing out across the Mexico-Texas border?

I would love to see ALL drugs legal, the only downfall is having the federal government regulating it and taxing it. With the governments influence andtaxation it would be cheaper to buy it if was illegal than it would if it was legal.

no.

you mean like the laws that prevent people from being injured or killed by drunk drivers?

nerd.gif

yeah....like DUI checkpoints.
being able to jail and book ppl under the influence for DUI
being able to seize cars (eg NYC) for ppl driving under the influence.
being able to sentence those with multiple DUIs with harsher penalties
being able to revoke the driving privileges of people with multiple DUIs

so yeah..... those things.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

No.

The wisdom is in their parents heads and not in the kids heads. Or do you claim that all 14-17 year olds always make the same decisions theirparents would make? That's what I meant with the "who might think they are ready to make the decision but are not" part.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

No.

The wisdom is in their parents heads and not in the kids heads. Or do you claim that all 14-17 year olds always make the same decisions their parents would make? That's what I meant with the "who might think they are ready to make the decision but are not" part.
I'd hope a kid who's about to do Crack would at least take a second to think about it. But maybe I'm crazy...

Back
Top Bottom