Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Ransom X Adidas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

25 pairs only..

for the starwars, only the darth vader, stormtrooper, and micropacers will be available...

no yoda's for me
frown.gif

Because they are for march release dude!!!

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hey guys, are the stormtrooper mids still available at sz.10? How much is it? Thanks.

dude, its P5,500.- m not sure if sz10 is still available, though.

^^^

Con i think they no longer have it in that size... if i knew i should have just gotten it for you when i was there...

@Miko: Thanks bro. It's much cheaper there.
@Toots: it's ok. Still plenty of stocks here pa pala. Thanks anyway pre.
smile.gif

smile.gif
no problem, dude! tried calling adidas originals @ trinoma and they're sold out.

smile.gif

Ah great! good for you Con and no worries!

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

25 pairs only..

for the starwars, only the darth vader, stormtrooper, and micropacers will be available...

no yoda's for me
frown.gif

Because they are for march release dude!!!

Oh okay, will get them sa US na lang. They're selling it there na e. Thanks, you really know everything.

Actually the Starwars pack will be releasing in 3 batches...

This release is the DARK SIDE!

Next will be THE FORCE (in March)

and after that the Vehicles Pack..

Therefore, hindi nila sinunod yung release na The Characters Pack, the Vehicles Pack and the Direct Pack as stated at the Starwars website.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

on the release of the dj ams check on the blog of hideout for details if first come first served or raffle or both...jonathan wasnt sure so he advised to check for further details
smile.gif

more dj premier af1 pics...

oops it was posted na pala awhile ago
smile.gif

NIKE DUNK HI PREMIUM - DJ AM
At last the time has come to finally release the DJ AM kicks. There will be two (2) ways for you guys to get a chance to purchase this VERY LIMITED KICK. First, this kick will be EXCLUSIVELY available in our store on January 23, 2010 (Saturday) and the selling will start at 1:00 p.m. No reservations. First come, First serve. Only one (1) pair per customer will be allowed. The second will be through our special raffle. We will be giving away forms from January 15 to 22 at 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for the raffle on January 23, 2010 at 2 p.m. to be held in our HideOuT store. We will be giving out one form per person. The sizes that will be up for raffle will be one (1) pair each of U.S. size 8, 9, 10, and 11. So make sure to free your schedule and rush to our store.

Goodluck everyone!
smile.gif
cant you just sell them shoes when you open.
happy.gif

i guess they just want it to be orderly or sumthing...goodluck everyone on the dj ams
smile.gif

Congratulations to all those who were able to get their pair of the DJ AM's. Shout out to Miko, Toots and Brice...sorry had to head out with quickness. Enjoy your pick-up! 'Till the next one, dudes
happy.gif

joaquin, were you able to get em also? congrats man.... you seem to be starting your dunks collection pretty well
smile.gif

congrats to all those who got their pairs. it was nice meeting some fellow nt'ers and some other cool people.
mad props to hideout for continually bringing the heat.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom