Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

NICE! Hideout been killin it lately
pimp.gif

already here at gb5 waiting for hideout to open to cop the primo af1. posting thru my phone. anyone else from nt copping the primo af1? hope 2 see fellow ntersif ever. no lines yet. hopefully the price will be within 5-6k.

peace

called hideout and they said that the delivery got delayed. is that true? if so any idea how much they would sell them? thanks!
smile.gif

the shoes costs 6k plus daw.. it will be available tomorrow afternoon....

in addition, the starwars pack will also be out before the month ends!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

smile.gif

Really? Thanks. That's something to look forward to. Dammit I'm going to be broke again! I'm eyeing the Yoda ZK700 boat on the Starwars pack!
adidas_yoda_bg.jpg
adidas-yoda-boat-2-g19786-1-600x399.jpg
Kudos to HideOuT for bringing the stuff I actuallylike.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

called hideout and they said that the delivery got delayed. is that true? if so any idea how much they would sell them? thanks!
smile.gif
yes the shipment got delayed. they were expecting it 3pm today but only restock of other sneakers arrive. good thing they let me reserve a pair assince ive been waiting for it the whole day. but no word on the exact price yet. roughly between 5-7k but the SA told me theyll text me the price and if thesneakers are already available.

i'll let yall know. peace

^^
thanks man, yeah they should reserve one for you. btw what sneakers were restocked? congrats in advance on your pair!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

smile.gif

Really? Thanks. That's something to look forward to. Dammit I'm going to be broke again! I'm eyeing the Yoda ZK700 boat on the Starwars pack!
adidas_yoda_bg.jpg
adidas-yoda-boat-2-g19786-1-600x399.jpg
Kudos to HideOuT for bringing the stuff I actually like.
happy.gif

That's what i'm waiting for too
smile.gif
hope they'll have them there.....

HI NIKE TALK PHILIPPINES!!!! First post and new member here! Hideout is on fire with it's quick strike releases! I'm excited with the DJ PremieresAIR FORCE ONE as well as DJ AM DUNKS(both of the kicks have extra shoe laces)!

dj-0.jpg

WICKED !!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

For those interested with the star wars pack.
(Not feelin the star wars packs though)

Preview of the star wars packs:

adidas-star-wars-microspacer-00.jpg

adidas-star-wars-at-at-forum-00.jpg

adidas-star-wars-darth-vader-zx-8000-02.jpg

adidas-star-wars-x-wing-samba-02.jpg

adidas-star-wars-millenium-falcon-02.jpg

adidas-star-wars-darth-death-star-superstar-02.jpg

adidas-star-wars-tie-fighter-nizza-02.jpg

adidas-star-wars-stormtrooper-superskate-02.jpg

adidas-star-wars-skywalker-02.jpg

adidas-star-wars-yoda-zx-700-boat-02.jpg

10834_217162867115_685532115_3717282_254984_n-570x427.jpg

(storm Troopers not included)
Hehehehe!!! Enjoy Guys!

*scratches* af1 x dj premier now available @ hideout. price is php6295 *scratches*

ima pick up my pair later tonight!

peace

yo nio! got my pair already! lovin it!

as soon as i arrived i asked if its already sold out but surprisingly its not selling as well as i have anticipated. the SA (jonathan if i remember his namecorrectly) told me that perhaps people have the impression that the sneakers will arrive tomorrow. hence there are still lot of stocks for everyone. better copyour pair asap! hope every primo fan here in the p.i. will get their pair! this one's on point!

peace

dunk highs aren't available yet. saw the primo's and it wasn't as clean as i expected. didn't like the colors. but the materials and build areon point.

Back
Top Bottom