shes here foreal... Blue ivy Pictures Official Thread

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

tumblr_lz7bugs0Ry1qcn8rvo1_500.png

I doubt she gave birth with that shirt on lukewarm 
laugh.gif

You know, you prolly right. 
On second consideration, these pic were likely taken hrs after the delivery. And *IF B did in fact deliver the kid, then she would likely have had time to get "cleaned-up" for the photo-shoot. That's the only other, possible, alternative that I can think of for how she could look so composed and put together.

*see surrogate alternative.

Love how 97% of posters skipped over this and continued their conspiracy theories lol.
Ya'll gossipin' like some females.

But you're skipping over this

2e3uyyq.jpg

And if you can concede that they would go far enough to wear a fake stomach why are you certain that it
stops there? Why is that the line of demarcation they won't cross?

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by ksteezy

The only thing suspect about the pics is Beyonce's hair. Look at it, and think about it.
How'd you just have a baby and your hair looking extra luxurious like you're actually getting ready to perform? Let's not even get started with perfect state her face is in. No running make-up, no sweat marks? What, was delivery that easy?

You can def. see their image in that kid--which is wonderful, but I still think it was a surrogate. Heck I am even more convinced now after those pics.

On another note--Jay has a son?

"cause my dad left me and promise to never repeat him/never repeat him...."...
30t6p3b.gif

If he does, in fact have a son, I'm sure he's paying child support. This fact doesn't shield him, however, from being a hypocrite in light of how much attention Blue Ivy is getting.

you acting like the pictures were taken as she was being broned, and she had a C-section, btw is not hard for B to have had a hair and MUA with her....when Kourtney gave birth it was televized and she ws looking her best as she always does, these are not your average women.
Andddd you just lost all credibility.
Did you listen to yourself while typing that?...golly...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So according to you, the beyonce's and the kourtney's on some other super-human status because of their celebrity?...and you actually entertain this notion...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, stop drinking from the hype fountain. There's nothing special about these women. Absolutely nothing. They breathe the same air as every other woman. They have monthly periods just like every other woman, etc. Accordingly, they too will experience the same pangs and natural stresses associated with childbirth as any other "average" woman. They aint special.

A media orchestrated ruse has become your truth, in certain respects, and that's kinda sad.

You're %*%%$#% stupid son. He obviously meant they are celebrities, the only reason why they'd even need/have a desire to "get their selves together" after child birth.

edit:
Did you listen to yourself while typing that?
Now that I see it's the same poster, that's what I thought to myself when I read your post at the top of the page.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by ksteezy

you acting like the pictures were taken as she was being broned, and she had a C-section, btw is not hard for B to have had a hair and MUA with her....when Kourtney gave birth it was televized and she ws looking her best as she always does, these are not your average women.
Andddd you just lost all credibility.
Did you listen to yourself while typing that?...golly...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So according to you, the beyonce's and the kourtney's on some other super-human status because of their celebrity?...and you actually entertain this notion...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, stop drinking from the hype fountain. There's nothing special about these women. Absolutely nothing. They breathe the same air as every other woman. They have monthly periods just like every other woman, etc. Accordingly, they too will experience the same pangs and natural stresses associated with childbirth as any other "average" woman. They aint special.

A media orchestrated ruse has become your truth, in certain respects, and that's kinda sad.

You're %*%%$#% stupid son. He obviously meant they are celebrities, the only reason why they'd even need/have a desire to "get their selves together" after child birth.

edit:
Did you listen to yourself while typing that?
Now that I see it's the same poster, that's what I thought to myself when I read your post at the top of the page.

My son Luke, is super slow....yes I totally meant they are superhuman and not that they are Celebs and will have a MUA and Hair person on standby at moments the average woman won't....que tonto
roll.gif

The irony behind most of you, is that you want to tell yourselves Jay and B are no different from any of us, yet truly believe they CANNOT possibly conceive a baby like the rest of us and in fact must be some hidden illuminati theory behind everything they do, from how they came up with the baby's name to how she was born...is simple, Jay %$+%%$ B, B got pregnant, then she gave birth, get the %#%% over it, bunch of bochincheros.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Show me a black baby with hair that straight.

Show me a 1 month old with that much hair.

I'm black and my sister had hair just like that.....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I've lost all respect for hov, dude really turned his back on his son....

After all the tracks he dropped about his pops, he goes and does this. As if throwing money at the situation makes it all better......

What a scumbag. I dunno how cats can respect this guy......Pathetic.

?
NVM...I guess not.......
Supposedly he had a love child with Shenelle Scott and paid her off to keep her mouth shut and move back to Trinidad. I guess upon further booth review the call on the field has been overturned.

Jay-Z was inbounds when he made his daughter, touchdown Hov and B.
laugh.gif

You were just mentioning Jay-z's son like it was 100% fact that one existed. Now, you're confirming that the oldest rumor in the books is, in fact, not true.

Classic NT.

I pray this is a troll post. 
Both of my girls were born with heads full of hair, and it was straight for six months.

Congrats Carters on a beautiful baby.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Love how 97% of posters skipped over this and continued their conspiracy theories lol.
Ya'll gossipin' like some females.

She is too pretty with no makeup, I know she cried like a baby when she realized the baby looked just like she did.
embarassed.gif

I doubt she gave birth with that shirt on lukewarm 
laugh.gif

she looks like a black baby to me.

although the drama that would come from her ending up looking white later in life would be funny. 

especially since jay-z has all of these lyrics commenting about how he loves being black. 

This thread is unbelievable.

Black babies are not born with cabbage patch kid hair which is what a few of you are implying 
indifferent.gif

I've lost all respect for hov, dude really turned his back on his son....

After all the tracks he dropped about his pops, he goes and does this. As if throwing money at the situation makes it all better......

What a scumbag. I dunno how cats can respect this guy......Pathetic.

care to explain
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm black and my sister had hair just like that.....
my daughter had that much hair when she was born.... people act like black people are all the same... 
laugh.gif

her hair was straight too.... now its curly, it'll fall out and when the new growth comes in it'll be curly... I shouldnt have even came into this thread but i had to see the experts at work.... 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 at these NT dudes. They hate for Blacks is strong on NT.
Ksteezy I'm coming to NYC in April, my girl and I want to take some pictures. Maybe we can link up?

NT discount? 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom