shes here foreal... Blue ivy Pictures Official Thread

Baby looks JUST like Beyonce. I still think she had a surrogate tho to keep her figure. Much less important/rich people have done it for similar reasons. Stretch marks and that post-pregnancy pouch is not whats good for someone who's body is in the spotlight as much as hers is.

She looks exactly like beyonce. The baby pic of beyonce and her daughter look adentical. Beautiful baby.

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Baby just was born and there's already cameras in her face. SMH
laugh.gif
every baby has a damn camera in their face, especially now with twitpics/instagram etc.

Somethin ain't right here.. But so far, these two have shown that they'll do anything for attention (not fooling me with that deflated stomach). 
laugh.gif

Best of luck. 
alien.gif

You cereal bro???....you really think all babies are born bald??...tell me you ain't serious b

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Somethin ain't right here.. But so far, these two have shown that they'll do anything for attention (not fooling me with that deflated stomach). 
laugh.gif

Best of luck. 
alien.gif

I don't see how they're giving off any "attention hungry" Vibes... Any info we know about Jay and B is either made up or had to be dug for...

I won't post pictures of some of the babies I've taken pictures of in this thread, but I've had clients much darker than both Jay and B bring me very light babies with a full set of dark straight hair....the ignorance is strong in this thread.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I'm convinced that NTers haven't seen an infant in their lifetime.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How is a Black baby girl not allowed to have straight hair? My God.

Dudes just saying crazy stuff just to say it. All black babies dont come out with brown skin for yall that dont know. They thought I was chinese when I was born.

I don't care what none of yall say, you might think a brother just hating but some of yall are so naive it's pathetic. When that @+% stomach deflated it was a wrap, no coming back from that. People are so caught up in these celebrities and @+% they will believe anything.   

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't care what none of yall say, you might think a brother just hating but some of yall are so naive it's pathetic. When that @+% stomach deflated it was a wrap, no coming back from that. People are so caught up in these celebrities and @+% they will believe anything.   

I gotta agree...between her stomach deflating and sprinting to the van, I got no doubt that she wasn't pregnant.  Whoever had that kid in the pics made a beautiful baby tho. 

Ever cross ya mind that maybe she did have some sort of cushion to make her belly look bigger???..maybe becaus she wasn't showing much and wanted to show more...stupid, yeah but more beliaveable in my book than faking a whole pregnancy...like fam, what do they have to prove?!

^^^^ The network/magazine paid Beyonce to be the first to interview her "pregnant" at the time she wasnt showing as much

So they did what Hollywood people do and enhanced it.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ever cross ya mind that maybe she did have some sort of cushion to make her belly look bigger???..maybe becaus she wasn't showing much and wanted to show more...stupid, yeah but more beliaveable in my book than faking a whole pregnancy...like fam, what do they have to prove?!
Got damn boy, how much are they paying you?!
roll.gif
Were you the one who snapped those pics for them or somethin? 

laugh.gif

NT is full of it
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

My infant pictures showed i was lighter than my moms palm but eventually i became became darker. I also had straight hair as a infant and now its nappy/curly
pimp.gif

i mean is the baby even a month old? Let them live.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Show me a black baby with hair that straight.

Show me a 1 month old with that much hair.

I had a ton of hair you fool. More than their baby. 
My son also had a lot of hair, not as much but he was born a hairy monkey. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I gotta agree...between her stomach deflating and sprinting to the van, I got no doubt that she wasn't pregnant.  Whoever had that kid in the pics made a beautiful baby tho. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif
 @ Steezy. 

Back
Top Bottom