She just doesn't do it for me THREAD.

I can't see how Kim K can't do ANYTHING for some of you guys. Like if she got out of the shower, and dropped the towel in front of you, dudes would just go on their merry way
30t6p3b.gif

I can't see how Kim K can't do ANYTHING for some of you guys. Like if she got out of the shower, and dropped the towel in front of you, dudes would just go on their merry way
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

beyonce, rhianna 

..almost every famous chick with a few exceptions. Everything has been on point pretty much so far. 

You seem like the kinda guy who tucks in his penis for fun
deal-with-it.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

beyonce, rhianna 

..almost every famous chick with a few exceptions. Everything has been on point pretty much so far. 

You seem like the kinda guy who tucks in his penis for fun
deal-with-it.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Funny thing, with the exception of 2, i would raw dog everyone posted..
I don't think anyone is saying that they wouldn't...but in the overall scene of celebrities.. these are the one's that we don't think are all that compared to the rest

Originally Posted by Caerus

Funny thing, with the exception of 2, i would raw dog everyone posted..
I don't think anyone is saying that they wouldn't...but in the overall scene of celebrities.. these are the one's that we don't think are all that compared to the rest

everyone is just posting bad shots of these celebs, post the pics where they look bad as hell. everyone's mind will change.

Back
Top Bottom