She just doesn't do it for me THREAD.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Most overrated broad in the history of glorified broads.

Dont get me wrong, by no means am I saying she is unattractive, and yes I would smash give the chance, but she is highly overrated. Her face isnt that great, and her body isnt even all that either.
Spoiler [+]
mendes_gal1.jpg
camron.gif

Dont get me wrong, by no means am I saying she is unattractive, and yes I would smash give the chance, but she is highly overrated. Her face isnt that great, and her body isnt even all that either.
Spoiler [+]
mendes_gal1.jpg
camron.gif

Agree with most of the except Natalie Portman and Eva Mendez.

Natalie is the type of the girl that makes you think "I wanna date her so hard, then I'm gonna marry the $##! outta her"

Agree with most of the except Natalie Portman and Eva Mendez.

Natalie is the type of the girl that makes you think "I wanna date her so hard, then I'm gonna marry the $##! outta her"

I don't think Eva is that attractive either, but most overrated broad of all time?

You're doing too much.

I don't think Eva is that attractive either, but most overrated broad of all time?

You're doing too much.

With all the praise that she gets?
Overrated as hell my dude.

Like I said, her face aint all that and her body isnt anything special either. Mainly its the face that bothers me. Same reason I dont think Gabrielle Union is all that either. Something about her face is meh.

With all the praise that she gets?
Overrated as hell my dude.

Like I said, her face aint all that and her body isnt anything special either. Mainly its the face that bothers me. Same reason I dont think Gabrielle Union is all that either. Something about her face is meh.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Spoiler [+]
beyonce-25.jpg
Fixed

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Spoiler [+]
beyonce-25.jpg
Fixed

Originally Posted by sreggie101

sarah_jessica_parker_a.jpg

renee-zellweger-nomakeup.jpg

sick.gif

lololol did u really just post Renee Zellweiger? Hahahahahahhah I don't think she does it for ANY man at all.  Just plain nasty.

I don't find any chick posted in here attractive with the exception of Natalie and Jessica Biel.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

sarah_jessica_parker_a.jpg

renee-zellweger-nomakeup.jpg

sick.gif

lololol did u really just post Renee Zellweiger? Hahahahahahhah I don't think she does it for ANY man at all.  Just plain nasty.

I don't find any chick posted in here attractive with the exception of Natalie and Jessica Biel.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Natalie Portman has the body of a 14 year old.................

That is all.............

laugh.gif
 Very Overrated along with Beyonce and Rihanna

Originally Posted by gambit215

Natalie Portman has the body of a 14 year old.................

That is all.............

laugh.gif
 Very Overrated along with Beyonce and Rihanna

Back
Top Bottom