SHANE MOSLEY'S GIRLFRIEND.........GOTDDDAAAMMMNNNN

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean, let me even play his race card since he threw it out there. Black women are more likely to have a butt of that proportion. Not saying ALL black women do. Not saying ALL non-Black women don't. But you can't get around the fact that black women lead the league in butt plumpness. (As well as gut plumpness, let me beat you to the punch since I am sure someone will go there.)

So for someone to question a woman's butt legitimacy that isn't black shouldn't really be that big of a deal.
you dont quit? do ya? shut up. ogle.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean, let me even play his race card since he threw it out there. Black women are more likely to have a butt of that proportion. Not saying ALL black women do. Not saying ALL non-Black women don't. But you can't get around the fact that black women lead the league in butt plumpness. (As well as gut plumpness, let me beat you to the punch since I am sure someone will go there.)

So for someone to question a woman's butt legitimacy that isn't black shouldn't really be that big of a deal.
you dont quit? do ya? shut up. ogle.

she's cuban tho...latina women have just as much a chance as black women in having a nice butt...

buuuut...i wouldn't be surprised either way...

gorgeous girl tho...like someone said i'm sure she's not cheap...that age difference is wild

she's cuban tho...latina women have just as much a chance as black women in having a nice butt...

buuuut...i wouldn't be surprised either way...

gorgeous girl tho...like someone said i'm sure she's not cheap...that age difference is wild

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Eh I think she is overrated, go to DR and you can get yourself one of those chicks. That assets are definitely fraudulent.

stop it.. most DR chicks got that athletic build.

Eh I think she is overrated, go to DR and you can get yourself one of those chicks. That assets are definitely fraudulent.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Often times theyre also too poor to get their feet did.
sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom