SHANE MOSLEY'S GIRLFRIEND.........GOTDDDAAAMMMNNNN

The last few seconds of the photoshoot vid is gif worthy, when she's walking away and he looks looks back and quickly follows lol

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Dudes on NT plastic surgeons now? Why every non black chick gotta have a fake butt? The %@%% is wrong with yall?!
Plastic surgery is a common process. Stop taking things so personal.

Dudes on NT plastic surgeons now? Why every non black chick gotta have a fake butt? The %@%% is wrong with yall?!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Outside of video games and imported cars, discussion with Boost is pointless.

98% of the women we drool over have had work done to them.

Her butt is probably fake. Its not in proportion to her frame and butt injections/implants are common now.

Outside of video games and imported cars, discussion with Boost is pointless.

98% of the women we drool over have had work done to them.

Her butt is probably fake. Its not in proportion to her frame and butt injections/implants are common now.

I mean, let me even play his race card since he threw it out there. Black women are more likely to have a butt of that proportion. Not saying ALL black women do. Not saying ALL non-Black women don't. But you can't get around the fact that black women lead the league in butt plumpness. (As well as gut plumpness, let me beat you to the punch since I am sure someone will go there.)

So for someone to question a woman's butt legitimacy that isn't black shouldn't really be that big of a deal.

I mean, let me even play his race card since he threw it out there. Black women are more likely to have a butt of that proportion. Not saying ALL black women do. Not saying ALL non-Black women don't. But you can't get around the fact that black women lead the league in butt plumpness. (As well as gut plumpness, let me beat you to the punch since I am sure someone will go there.)

So for someone to question a woman's butt legitimacy that isn't black shouldn't really be that big of a deal.

DC - do you have any BEFORE and AFTER pics of her? Have you been to school for plastic surgery, which would give credibility to your claim? If not, stop.  Latinas are just as prone to have nice azzes as black women - I feel bad that I to be Captain Obvious.  Bella is Cuban-Mexican.  Unless someone has some proof that she's had work done, let's stop defaming her, and enjoy her 
pimp.gif
ASSets. 

DC - do you have any BEFORE and AFTER pics of her? Have you been to school for plastic surgery, which would give credibility to your claim? If not, stop.  Latinas are just as prone to have nice azzes as black women - I feel bad that I to be Captain Obvious.  Bella is Cuban-Mexican.  Unless someone has some proof that she's had work done, let's stop defaming her, and enjoy her 
pimp.gif
ASSets. 

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

pimp.gif
ASSets. 
1. You notice the most I did was ASK if she was a created player. I never once implied that I knew that she was a variant.

2. I have to agree with the Latina comment but ok.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

pimp.gif
ASSets. 
1. You notice the most I did was ASK if she was a created player. I never once implied that I knew that she was a variant.

2. I have to agree with the Latina comment but ok.

Back
Top Bottom