Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Show is hilarious. When Debs tells Carl about the fam at school while he's in the middle of hollering at ole girl & he turns around with "aye white girl I don't know you" I was legit howling
roll.gif
For reference -- Carl got the yambs 
smokin.gif

Anybody catch the season premiere yesterday?
Many caught it 2 weeks earlier when they put it up early.

Some of us talked about the ep a bit check a few pgs back before the being back Karen and Jimmy talk.

Doesn't seem like they put up ep 2 early so we'll all be on the same of next week.

Last edited:
These papis just stuck in da past man
mean.gif

First jimmy now karen?

Might as well bring Jane Levy back to play da OG mandy again and get Ethel to be the third woman in whatever the hell relationship kevin has going on right now.
I'm saying, **** is pitiful with these request.

Simmer down. Its TV. It's ok to like past characters. Its also ok to want to see them again. This story isnt exactly better without some of them.

We 7 seasons in though. Jimmy was here like 2 seasons ago. Karen like 4.

You just binge watched the entire series. How could you miss them already? :lol:

Season just started so can't call it on that. Last season was really good without Jimmy.

The show is not missing Karen AT ALL! :lol:

While I can understand some ppl bringing up Sheila I think it's obvious her story isn't over.

Last edited:
Updated the thread title finally :lol: for those who still watch. I lost touch dating back to last season, show honestly got boring to me.

:rofl: @ Carl ending up with a mangled penis.

Lip already struggling with alcoholism.

Fiona in denial.

Frank grooming Liam reminds me of when he took Carl under his wing. Liam is years away from realizing he'll be let down.

We all know Fiona is gon start wildin for a few episodes , happens every season ...she ready go ham on the tinder random smashes :lol:

Fiona trying to make something of herself. Making the whole fam pay rent :lol:

Damn, feel bad for Carl. Knew she had bop tendencies but how here burning :x

:evil: :pimp: :smokin @ Kev, V, and Svet. :rofl: @ Svet's dad.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Frank. Son's hustle never ends. Never ceases to amaze. New fam and squatting in a house for sale, turn it in to a damn shelter :lol:

God I hate Fiona.

They should all call her bluff. She needs them just as much they need her.

Last edited:
Lip messed up the sorority house gig way too early. Fiona is always going to fail in relationships, that's her character. Emmy Rossum is so hot though!

yea.. aint no way carl should be paying shhhhh

haven't started the new season, but just finished last season.. Fiona couldn't even get enough together to get ole dude's ring back.. and wouldn't let the lawyer do his thing to screw ole boy over either

I dunno if she knows he stopped and why (I forget) but Carl should've just hit her with I'm going back to slinging rock since she was so against that in previous seasons.

It was Carl's drug money that bought his house.

Hope he finds another hustle that ducks with Fiona's head a bit.

Back
Top Bottom