Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

I saw promo but didn't know it was so soon.

Will watch later. Ep is up like a full 2 weeks in advance.

Last edited:
Season 7 starting before the end of the year?

Shameless usually starts up in January.

Don't have Showtime anymore so I'll wait.

You right but Showtime has had a show or 2 end early, cancelled, or just conclude after a long run (half hr comedies included) so they probably shifting things around and have a new show or 2 to debut in 2017.

final season? 
nerd.gif

^ Nope

Carl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :x :lol:

Struggle Frank :lol:

I can almost dig what Debbie is doing until she gets caught and that worst case consequence happens.

I'm gonna need to see some flaws in Svet soon. Too perfect.

So the fact that she is a sex worker that had to enter a fraudulent relationship to stay in the country isn't bad enough? I get what you're saying but don't overlook her background.

I'm interested in Karamo's explanation about him and the girl.

Hope Lip gets a decent internship can flourish.

Is Liam developmentally challenged? I noticed he didn't speak at all. He should be of speaking age.

The circumstances that led to her unfortunate situation are completely irrelevant.

I'm talking about her as an individual and the positive list of skills and character traits she posseses especially in the category of being a main.

Also I'm not about judging ppl for being sex workers.

Last edited:
The circumstances that led to her unfortunate situation are completely irrelevant.

I'm talking about her as an individual and the positive list of skills and character traits she posseses especially in the category of being a main.

No need to get defensive b. This isn't the political thread we can be cordial.

My point was the way she was introduced was as run of the mill prostitute. Sour now they're fleshing out her character a bit more. Perhaps she'll be like Fiona, we'll like her for a while and then find out more and realize she's a terrible human being.

Last edited:

No need to get defensive b. This isn't the political thread we can be cordial.

My point was the way she was introduced was as run of the mill prostitute. Sour now they're fleshing out her character a bit more. Perhaps she'll be like Fiona, we'll like her for a while and then find out more and realize she's a terrible human being.
I'm not being defensive. I'm just saying that extra **** is irrelevant.

:lol: I just realized this is reaching Rico that been in here this whole time. Nah it's none of that either. I'm not carrying over something from a thread like that to a thread like this. No need to worry.

I see what you're saying but her pros are just too thoroughly appealing to me. Pleasing me in bed, bi and down for 3sums to orgies, does my taxes and keeps me financially on point.

Fiona has always just been a fine, fun, gutter chick who through fleshing out exposed what kind of horrible person she is in relationships with not many other pluses.

Like in the same vein, my view on V hasn't changed a bit. She's still great. Only drawback was her not being able to have kids in my way off fantasy but then she popped out 2 and let her mom's smash :pimp: That's dedication.

Last edited:
Season 7 Ep. 1 is on Youtube if you don't have Showtime.

I binge watched the whole series over the last few weeks cuz I was bored. Fiona is a terrible person. Outside of taking care of the kids she's terrible.

Last edited:
they better give liam some lines/ a story

i hope they dont try to play it like that time he did drugs means he will never speak

even if its running around with frank, i dont think liam should have any concept of how bad frank is

how the heck long has this thread been here, ive been bringing up shameless in other threads for the past 3 months.

I just binged all 6 seasonf or a 2nd time. (since they were on netflix and i was bored.

I missed the last 2 eps of season 6 Proud of my man Kev.!!!

Veronica is hands down the baddest black chick on TV.

Good ep. Hard to watch without cuss words.
But they didnt sense too much. Im wondering whats going to happen to Debbie

Didn't know there was a thread for this. I just started watching this show last month. This s__t is nuts. :lol:

I'm only on season 5 though. I wanted to be caught up by the time s7 started. Looks like I'm late ?

I also had no idea there was a thread for this show.

Ready for the new season. Am I terrible for wanting the worst for Debbie? She is so annoying.

I doubt it, but I hope we see more of that teacher Lip was with. She is so bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom