Shady College Roommate

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by DB WEST

IcyyyESR Two3-I guess the part where I said snitching wasn't an option went completely over your head.

I've done more than my fair share of dirt in high school but it's unfair that I can be kicked out of my university for somebody else's mistakes. I smoke weed, and drink but I smoke my weed outside of the dorm like every other kid with any sense. I pay my tuition in cash, and I'm not throwing that money away because some kid who got a 13 on his ACT wanted to turn our dorm into a trap house.

Umm, no offense, but you are the stupid one.
i don't think so. i think it's a worse offense to get caught in his room smoking weed
This.

Smoking inside of the dorms is literally the dumbest thing possible. You can't get the smoke out.

Any college campus has tons of little areas that are open to 'hide' in and get out of view of the roaming campus PD.

*cough*under the football stadium*cough*

Some of te homies i met my freshman year in the dorms had tripper roomates... one in particular- used to take his food, smash on his bed, other atrocities.. chill a little man.. tell him to smoke u out u need to lax a lil maynn

dont listen to these people saying "relax," you can get in a lot of trouble if your roommate gets busted.

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Be careful, if they R.A finds out, you might get in trouble too even though you're not at fault.

yep. i bet he has a plan already. say its all your stuff and he'll rat you out.. every man for himself.

prepare to be snitched on for no reason
laugh.gif

SMH at the people who say OP should stay. I duno about snitching on ol boy, but just get yourself out of there asap. God forbid something goes wrong in there, and since your his roomie you just might get in trouble too. Just like being an accessory to murder.

Originally Posted by Nash

dont listen to these people saying "relax," you can get in a lot of trouble if your roommate gets busted.
Absolutely. Just because you weren't doing it doesn't mean you won't get in trouble - if you know about I'm sure they could use that in some way to kick you out.

You want to try and move asap.

laugh.gif
@ all the different views on this. I'd talk to cuz about people messing your clothes though that should of be dealt with immediately! That says to me that he doesn't respect you..

Go Crank on him and his crew, just walk in and start tearing *%%# up
laugh.gif
%*%!@*# chev Chelios style

let me be the first one to speak from experience... my roommate was dealing weed and ecstasy out of the room. like many of you, i decided to mind my own business and let him do him. when my room got raided, i lost my job at public safety because of the alleged association. although i didn't get kicked out or anything like that, public safety threatened me several times to kick me out because they "knew" i was dealing
smh.gif
. public safety even went as far as siding with a frat who tried to jump me for hooking up with one of "their" girls...SUSQUEHANNA UNIVERSITY FTL

ps. i still think they blacklisted me (for no +%#%$$% reason) because even though i had a 3.3 GPA, i have had an awful time transferring...colleges suddenly didn't want to accept me...smh

It sounds like a good and bad situation that you're in. I'm not sure of your school's policy but it seems like if he gets in trouble then you would too. Don't listen to these cats talkin bout "only he'll get in trouble" maybe if he's outside of the dorm maybe yeah. But if dude gets busted inside your room(and there's a chance someone else is already ratting) then best believe you'll be getting heat as well

I was in a similar situation but my roomate was cool as @*!% and all he did was smoke. He would just roll up in the room but he would smoke out of it. But damn it appears that you and your roommate aren't even cool. His boys wearing your clothes?

Talk to your RA and switch rooms. Go with your gut feeling fam

Back
Top Bottom