Shady College Roommate

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by DB WEST

IcyyyESR Two3-I guess the part where I said snitching wasn't an option went completely over your head.

I've done more than my fair share of dirt in high school but it's unfair that I can be kicked out of my university for somebody else's mistakes. I smoke weed, and drink but I smoke my weed outside of the dorm like every other kid with any sense. I pay my tuition in cash, and I'm not throwing that money away because some kid who got a 13 on his ACT wanted to turn our dorm into a trap house.

Umm, no offense, but you are the stupid one.
i don't think so. i think it's a worse offense to get caught in his room smoking weed

What you complaining for? If he selling, demand half or you sing like a canary
wink.gif

HOVKid-Yeah not directly outside the dorm room but at friends' frats, or apartments/houses.

Your roommate should smack you around. Pull your skirt up b, you're not gonna get kicked out of college.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Your roommate should smack you around. Pull your skirt up b, you're not gonna get kicked out of college.
I don't think I could have phrased this better.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

And SMH at you for even thinking about snitching. 
smh.gif
Dude specifically asked how to get out of the dorm without snitching, genius.

A lot of you dudes are tripping, telling the guy to "let the room mate chill". Chances are, he'll get in trouble if his room mate is busted.

Real talk though home boy, get out of the dorm. Just say you don't like his noise or cleaning habits.
First sensible post I read. Dudes act like they never heard of guilt by association. He his roommate gets busted, they gon think OP was in on it. OP could say he had no idea, but their reply "How didn't u know and u share a room with him, u sleep in the same room" then u get bagged, kicked out of school and that's on ur record and what school is gon accept u now?

OP i thought you were gonna say he was selling bricks or something.

calm down bro.. if hes just smoking in his room you should be fine. no ones gonna find out as long as he leaves the window open. and if he does get caught, they probably wont care, unless you go to a Christian school or something). hell my RA freshman year used to burn all the time (she lived next door to us and we'd smell the weed coming in through the vents)

however... if dude is actually stealing your *$%% and you dont feel comfortable in the room, you should get a switch. someone else walking around with your clothes on is crossing the line.

Smh you dont have any clue about "shady" roomates if ur scared of a dude smokin weed in ur room. If u don have anyy bud in your system its fine. My boy told me that when he got tight at his roomate last year.. he teabagged dudes milk and put it back in the fridge. Thats shady. I used to live with the worlds smallest powerlifter who had a mullet played harmonica never spoke and cooked raw meat on a forman grill every wednesday. I had another roomate that transfered to the skool just to be near his girl and ended up threatening her with a knife wen he thought she cheated thats shady.

Tell them you come back to your dorm w him wearing your underwear and he is coming on to you sexual and you don't feel safe sleeping there at night.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by DB WEST

My roommate for college has become pretty sketchy this semester.  I knew he smoked and stuff last term but he never did it in the dorm so it didn't bother me (I'm a college student too).  Now, I'll come back to my dorm to find it smelling of weed, or find the window open, and the fan on.  I'm positive that he sells out of the room too.  Recently there have been a couple drug busts in the building and I don't want to be kicked out of my university for something that he did.  Is there anyway to get out of my dorm assignment without snitching on him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did he happen to have a toilet paper roll with a dryer sheet in it by his side?

Dude, leave the kid alone and let him chill.  Just request a room change or something.  I'm thinking you were going to say you walked in the room and the dude was blowing lines.

Good old spluff
roll.gif

If it bugs you so much just let him know. Your stuff is in there so tell him you don't want it smelling like weed or tell him you don;t wanna get in trouble

but if I was you I would take advantage of the free marijuana

3 box fans in the window FTW (+ the paper towel tube).
When we opened the door it would pull open from the suction.

we baked the %+#$ out of my freshman dorm

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

if you're not smoking or dealing there shouldn't be a problem

this is completely wrong. 
My boy got kicked out of the SDSU dorms because his roommate was smoking and selling 

It's a $*%*%% situation you're in, but as others have said, request a room change for other made up reasons that won't get anyone in trouble

Back
Top Bottom