***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Sadowski got exposed a little today but Timmy is on the mound and like mentioned earlier I expect 3/4...Lincecum and Cain being W's and splitting the Zito,Sanchez starts

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Sadowski got exposed a little today but Timmy is on the mound and like mentioned earlier I expect 3/4...Lincecum and Cain being W's and splitting the Zito, Sanchez starts
Sadowski wasn't that bad. Couldn't find the strike zone for a while and then there were all those walks too.

**! is on csn right now?

the life of brian?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

is it the one where he's riding around on a cruiser and doing dumb stuff at the exploratorium?

does anyone hate bip roberts as much as i do? this guy repeats, VERBATIM everything scott says RIGHT AFTER HE SAYS IT. why? whats going on behind those beadylittle eyes of his?
for the record, i hate greg papa a kabillion times more

i saw during the game on the bottom line on csnba, that pablo had the lead by 2% of the vote. its gonna be close until 1 oclock tomorrow. i will definitelyvote tonight after work since i wont be able to in the morning because of work.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

just put in another 50 votes before i go to work, KEEP VOTING
I vote for an hour straight take 30mins to 45 off then vote for an hour straight

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Saw Randy Johnson at work today, he was watching Transformers.

Did youask him when he would be back?
nah, i was, but he was talking to his wife. Matt Cain was also here about 2-3 weeks ago with some girl

[h2]Bowker pulled from Fresno game, likely coming to San Francisco[/h2]
A writer from the Fresno Bee just called to say John Bowker has been pulled from tonight's game in Fresno after hitting a first-inning double, and it's my understanding the Giants are going to promote him for tomorrow night's game against San Diego.

Bowker, who hit 10 home runs in 328 at-bats for the Giants last year, is destroying Triple-A pitching this year. Said to be more selective at the plate than he was as he slumped badly last year, Bowker is batting .345 with 17 homers, 63 RBIs and a ridiculous 1.055 OPS.

My guess is the Giants will option Ryan Sadowski to Fresno to clear a roster spot. Sadowski has done an excellent job in three starts, but the Giants will not need a fifth starter again until July 20 in Atlanta, and they can always recall him then.

KEEP VOTING FOR PABLO!!! 12 HOURS TO GO!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...but why do I have a feeling were gonna get shafted anyways?
tired.gif

i voted so much yesterday... ill vote more today. thread title is off, its july. we need to take 3 of 4 going into the break

Back
Top Bottom