Sexy Drink Appreciation Post

Before we get into appreciation lets talk about where the term "Sexy Drink" orginated..

We had a NYC Summit at Buffalo Wild Wings..and my dude Alan Dutch aka @sammyamsterdam needed a light drink, cause he was driving.So the waitress recommended a blue sapphire..now i know that %*@ sounds like some sort of jewelry but its actually a drink:
martini_drinks_blue_lemon_twist.jpg

His drink was just like this, except it had 2 red cherries in it instead of the lemon swirls. I looked over at him, shook my head and said Damn! thats a sexy *%+ drink (Pause)..and from then it was born..

Now in order to be defined as a sexy drink..it must have the following

a) It must have an illumination factor of at least + 3
b) Fruit Garnished
c) Some sort of accessory

tokyo-iced-tea.jpg

Now this drink is called the Tokyo Tea DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS DRINK..at Santos it had the #NT Family DONE off one drink..
Now notice this drink has an illumination of  +6...Notice the 2 fruit garnishes..both the Cherry and the lemon..and if you look to the left you will see the deer accessory. This right here is a true sexy Drink...

30rwjdc.jpg

Mr Sexy Drink Himself...

midori-sour.jpg

alcoholic_drinks.jpg

When the cup IS the accessory you have def done something right..

Before we get into appreciation lets talk about where the term "Sexy Drink" orginated..

We had a NYC Summit at Buffalo Wild Wings..and my dude Alan Dutch aka @sammyamsterdam needed a light drink, cause he was driving.So the waitress recommended a blue sapphire..now i know that %*@ sounds like some sort of jewelry but its actually a drink:
martini_drinks_blue_lemon_twist.jpg

His drink was just like this, except it had 2 red cherries in it instead of the lemon swirls. I looked over at him, shook my head and said Damn! thats a sexy *%+ drink (Pause)..and from then it was born..

Now in order to be defined as a sexy drink..it must have the following

a) It must have an illumination factor of at least + 3
b) Fruit Garnished
c) Some sort of accessory

tokyo-iced-tea.jpg

Now this drink is called the Tokyo Tea DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS DRINK..at Santos it had the #NT Family DONE off one drink..
Now notice this drink has an illumination of  +6...Notice the 2 fruit garnishes..both the Cherry and the lemon..and if you look to the left you will see the deer accessory. This right here is a true sexy Drink...

30rwjdc.jpg

Mr Sexy Drink Himself...

midori-sour.jpg

alcoholic_drinks.jpg

When the cup IS the accessory you have def done something right..

My +3 (or +4 with the straw)"Tranquility by the sea" or something like that..
screencapturenf.png

I toasted this one to #teamsexydrinks last night

My +3 (or +4 with the straw)"Tranquility by the sea" or something like that..
screencapturenf.png

I toasted this one to #teamsexydrinks last night

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Dallas BBQ's, Blue Hawaii, Texas sized
pimp.gif

We were at Dallas BBQ on Saturday after the #NT show with GoD Jewels, Hi-Jynx, and Mr. Jefferson, that's where that neon green joint was consumed.

My dude also reps the Kool Aid, which while non-alcoholic, can be considered sexy by some circles.

2ij5c0h.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Dallas BBQ's, Blue Hawaii, Texas sized
pimp.gif

We were at Dallas BBQ on Saturday after the #NT show with GoD Jewels, Hi-Jynx, and Mr. Jefferson, that's where that neon green joint was consumed.

My dude also reps the Kool Aid, which while non-alcoholic, can be considered sexy by some circles.

2ij5c0h.jpg

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

is a white russian considered a sexy drink?

My girls brother drinks what he calls a "hood russian" instead of the vodka he uses Hennessy or 1738....

That's not a sexy drink tho...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

is a white russian considered a sexy drink?

My girls brother drinks what he calls a "hood russian" instead of the vodka he uses Hennessy or 1738....

That's not a sexy drink tho...

White Russians aren't a sexy drink...

The Dude drinks them, therefore they're manly and awesome.

Back
Top Bottom