but this thread...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I prefer head anyway... Nothing like looking into a chicks eyes while she blesses
you[/color]
devil.gif
i don't nut from head,just me though...And to the OP,you wrong.

Shes not doing it right.

I dunno what you saying unless you talking about continuous one night stands with chicks you probably won't speak with again everyday or weekend duringcollege. If it's something like that slow down homey.

Meet a bad +%$ chick you wanna smash and just make sure it's a challenge. Then your faith in sex will be restored and appreciated.

I see where OP is coming from though...

Sex with feelings >>> Sex with Stranger/JO.

grin.gif

18th letter wrote:
Man y'all can clown me all you want, but I know at least ONE person gotta feel me?

nerd.gif

No, you're not the only one. I know of a dude that feels the same way and I KNOW he can smash most girls he lays eyes on. He's a damn chicmagnet and he chose not to have sex with random girls because it was just an act and nothing more.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man y'all can clown me all you want, but I know at least ONE person gotta feel me?

nerd.gif
you forget how many virgins actually are on NT...people aren't quite sure what you're talking about

obviously it's not as good if it's meaningless...but just enjoy it for it's worth i guess...sex is always appreciated at some level...unless youslammed some whale
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

O word?
laugh.gif
checkin my BBM history for them photos

Son u off the chain
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This is the potential 3some I was telling you about too
smh.gif
. Pics are en route