serious topic: Why do people do this on the internet?

nerd.gif

ccb just stop.

you say NT is d-riding, yet you are the one writing multiple paragraphs about another man while no one else gives a %$%$.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

while in reality dude is quoting Meth and talking about him far more than anyone else in this thread...
...The irony is killing me.
laugh.gif

!+#% is the point of lying about your life on the internet??
Its not like youre gunna get anything out of it. What are gunna get?? Kudos??
pimp.gif
??
People these days are +#!%*%@ sad
smh.gif

this dood was all up in the tax thread. how you gonna be against taxing the rich when you prolly benefit from it

Originally Posted by ccb21040

and here we go! who ever said the thread was about meth?? and why are you on my sack trying to save him? but anyway dudes were like "meth is that dude" and "The man holds the injured animal up in the air for just a bit...only to throw him back down to the wolves. " all beacuse he said "you aint gotta lie to kick it" and you mean to tell me thats not sack riding? let me or you have said it and you would have seen the difference. like i stated previous times on NT dudes sack ride the mods like they are Gods or something
laugh.gif

Don't be distressed. Someday you'll say something funny and people will quote you too.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

and here we go! who ever said the thread was about meth?? and why are you on my sack trying to save him? but anyway dudes were like "meth is that dude" and "The man holds the injured animal up in the air for just a bit...only to throw him back down to the wolves. " all beacuse he said "you aint gotta lie to kick it" and you mean to tell me thats not sack riding? let me or you have said it and you would have seen the difference. like i stated previous times on NT dudes sack ride the mods like they are Gods or something
laugh.gif

Don't be distressed. Someday you'll say something funny and people will quote you too.
laugh.gif
dudes still be on they sack though.

whats the story with ben baller being a liar??????

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
i swear you dudes on NT are too "cool" for me. mypoint is that dudes sack ride the mods thats it im done with the situation

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dudes still be on they sack though.

whats the story with ben baller being a liar??????

he was born a liar

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

nice. this threads not about me anymore.
roll.gif

Seriously, it's time to start a new account. You will never enter another thread without somebody bringing up this one.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

roll.gif

Seriously, it's time to start a ANOTHER account. You will never enter another thread without somebody bringing up this one.
I doubt this guy is new here.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

roll.gif

Seriously, it's time to start a ANOTHER account. You will never enter another thread without somebody bringing up this one.
I doubt this guy is new here.
i HIGHLY doubt it, although he did sign up in the support forum.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom