serious topic: Why do people do this on the internet?

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

nice. this threads not about me anymore.

Everytime you post now its like testimony to your sad life.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ccb21040

you put a damper on my weekend cuz i said dudes stay jock riding you?????
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
. i couldnt do anything but
smh.gif
at the sarcasm. but anyway i never said i didnt like meth its just that everytime you and dirty come into a thread dudes ride yall sack! i swear i want you or dirty to come into a thread and say "cats smell like pee" and believe me it will be followed by 200
laugh.gif
and "dirty is the man" or "meth is always come through shuttin' it down". its just amazes me how you can rides somebody's sack you dont even know.

So riding known sack is approved?? Why even complain, its going to happen anyways. Just move the @%+% on.

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

what about that bad n fluenz cat? He's been black, puerto rican, white, deaf, suicidal, etc.....a lot of holes in his stories as well....
and dude always comes back with the "no silly. i was talking about my boyfriend's suicidal deaf puerto rican cousin. he was born in puerto rico, but his mom is half white and half black."

old fruity booty attention seeking dude.

what about that bad n fluenz cat? He's been black, puerto rican, white, deaf, suicidal, etc.....a lot of holes in his stories as well....
and dude always comes back with the "no silly. i was talking about my boyfriend's suicidal deaf puerto rican cousin. he was born in puerto rico, but his mom is half white and half black."

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dude's gotta figure by now that Meth's just letting him live tobe ridiculed, he'll get cut off soon. This is like Max b days before the trial, you know you goin down b.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by Method Man

never fails the jock riding in this thread of meth is sickening
smh.gif
I know, it's inconceivable to think that anyone could possibly appreciate something I've posted for its own sake.

... and TWO compliments... it's enough to make you want to scream, isn't it?
mad.gif

Not to worry, though. For all the undue praise there's plenty of irrational hate that accompanies those managing a site like this. If you look closely, you might find some examples every now and again.

Sorry those unearned laughs put a damper on your weekend. I hope we can still be pals.
I'd just die if someone I've never met didn't like me. The Internet's serious like that.

you put a damper on my weekend cuz i said dudes stay jock riding you?????
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
. i couldnt do anything but
smh.gif
at the sarcasm. but anyway i never said i didnt like meth its just that everytime you and dirty come into a thread dudes ride yall sack! i swear i want you or dirty to come into a thread and say "cats smell like pee" and believe me it will be followed by 200
laugh.gif
and "dirty is the man" or "meth is always come through shuttin' it down". its just amazes me how you can rides somebody's sack you dont even know.
disappointed.jpg

You said the riding of Meth "in this thread is sickening" like the whole thread was about him when it was only two simple comments.

Stop while you're behind.
and here we go! who ever said the thread was about meth?? and why are you on my sack trying to save him? but anyway dudes were like "meth is that dude" and "The man holds the injured animal up in the air for just a bit...only to throw him back down to the wolves. " all beacuse he said "you aint gotta lie to kick it" and you mean to tell me thats not sack riding? let me or you have said it and you would have seen the difference. like i stated previous times on NT dudes sack ride the mods like they are Gods or something

You've said sack like ten times in the past couple of posts.
sick.gif

michelle

Originally Posted by kiid23

roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom