Serious discussion Vol. The L word

I think it's one of those things you have to actually experience in order to know, not something just words could describe

I think it's one of those things you have to actually experience in order to know, not something just words could describe

Love is just a word that you tell someone to make them feel better,

Not a serious word anymore, I say it to friends all the time, Girls and Guys,

When it comes to a relationship i'll let her say it first, But never been in a serious relationship.

Not a serious word anymore, I say it to friends all the time, Girls and Guys,

When it comes to a relationship i'll let her say it first, But never been in a serious relationship.

I think it takes experience to be able to identify. I also believe there are rare occasions of the very idealistic "love at first sight". That person will make you better and make you feel "settled".

I think it takes experience to be able to identify. I also believe there are rare occasions of the very idealistic "love at first sight". That person will make you better and make you feel "settled".

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

NT. What is "love" to you? And how do you know when your in it? 

it isn't real...it's a chemical reaction that triggers a pattern of synapses to the memory...it's an illusion of the mind.
two people feel  "in love" when they're smelling each other's pheromones signaling that they are compatible for mating. 
This guy knows.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

NT. What is "love" to you? And how do you know when your in it? 

it isn't real...it's a chemical reaction that triggers a pattern of synapses to the memory...it's an illusion of the mind.
two people feel  "in love" when they're smelling each other's pheromones signaling that they are compatible for mating. 
This guy knows.

Originally Posted by JD214

Not a serious word anymore, 

Hmm........
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Not a serious word anymore, 

Hmm........
grin.gif

you don't know what love is until you lose it.

Ib4 INS your are not smashing blah blah blah.
I love my gf, shes the poopie

you don't know what love is until you lose it.

Ib4 INS your are not smashing blah blah blah.
I love my gf, shes the poopie

"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."

Back
Top Bottom