Serious discussion Vol. The L word

"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."
This is what I imagine it would be. I can't speak from experience.
tired.gif

6rings, who said this?

tired.gif

6rings, who said this?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

tired.gif

6rings, who said this?

don't know..
I thought this thread needed this..

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

NT. What is "love" to you? And how do you know when your in it? 

it isn't real...it's a chemical reaction that triggers a pattern of synapses to the memory...it's an illusion of the mind.
two people feel  "in love" when they're smelling each other's pheromones signaling that they are compatible for mating. 

This response annoys me. How could it NOT be real.. i love my family, Is that also an illusion of the mind ?? I hope i don't come off as a snob.. i really don't mean to be, just have trouble understanding how one can say love isn't real.

Yeah maybe we won't love every person we involve ourselves with, but at some point or another im sure we all find it.. eventually, no ??

I know i can't be that much of a simp lol.. cause love is real to me boiiiii
pimp.gif
.. i refuse to hear otherwise lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Oh yeah btw " Sorry 4 the wait " mixtape is out.. make sure you get that, and Drizzy's " Take care " album is also on the way.. lets be patient y'all lol

it isn't real...it's a chemical reaction that triggers a pattern of synapses to the memory...it's an illusion of the mind.
two people feel  "in love" when they're smelling each other's pheromones signaling that they are compatible for mating. 

This response annoys me. How could it NOT be real.. i love my family, Is that also an illusion of the mind ?? I hope i don't come off as a snob.. i really don't mean to be, just have trouble understanding how one can say love isn't real.

Yeah maybe we won't love every person we involve ourselves with, but at some point or another im sure we all find it.. eventually, no ??

I know i can't be that much of a simp lol.. cause love is real to me boiiiii
pimp.gif
.. i refuse to hear otherwise lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Oh yeah btw " Sorry 4 the wait " mixtape is out.. make sure you get that, and Drizzy's " Take care " album is also on the way.. lets be patient y'all lol

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

tired.gif

6rings, who said this?

don't know..
I thought this thread needed this..

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

This guy knows.
oddly, I dont feel in love with every badd beezy walking in soho, even tho I think im compatible to mate with all of em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

This guy knows.
oddly, I dont feel in love with every badd beezy walking in soho, even tho I think im compatible to mate with all of em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

usainboltisfast wrote: I dont think you can know what love is until you lose it.

This.
2nd this...I usually have never cared much until she was gone. Its tricky! I used to think it was there when I would do things for one that I would do for no other.

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

usainboltisfast wrote: I dont think you can know what love is until you lose it.

This.
2nd this...I usually have never cared much until she was gone. Its tricky! I used to think it was there when I would do things for one that I would do for no other.

Back
Top Bottom