Serious discussion: Sleeping with your date on the first night

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by MHT214

It takes 2 people to have sex. What is this saying about you?... you should ask yourself this then proceed....

i'll quote since no one else will....

^ These girls really think they making a point?
*Scratches head*

roll.gif
roll.gif

It takes 2 people to have sex. What is this saying about you?... you should ask yourself this then proceed....

guys have penises. it's different. we are just different, that's all.

that being said, you can't generalize with these sorts of things, the particular situation needs to be taken into account.

guys have penises. it's different. we are just different, that's all.

that being said, you can't generalize with these sorts of things, the particular situation needs to be taken into account.

i think its only bad if you get the feeling that she has had sex on the first date many times.....if not and she had sex with you on the first that than thats great that means shes really into you and you both had a great vibe from the start.

i think its only bad if you get the feeling that she has had sex on the first date many times.....if not and she had sex with you on the first that than thats great that means shes really into you and you both had a great vibe from the start.

Dustin Hoffman Slept With His Wife On The First Date
Dustin-Hoffman.jpg

Read more: http://bumpshack.com/2010/12/24/dustin-hoffman-slept-with-his-wife-on-the-first-date/#ixzz1B9bZMd2b
“Yes we did [sleep together on the first date]. This was going to be her first movie star, her first older man, her first ex – someone who had broken up with their wife – and the first date and she did all four. And then she said I ruined it by calling the next day. That probably went against every romantic advice because she told me later that her grandmother always said, ‘If you give away the milk, you have to buy the cow,’ or something. What is that?… They won’t buy the cow!

Dustin Hoffman Slept With His Wife On The First Date
Dustin-Hoffman.jpg

Read more: http://bumpshack.com/2010/12/24/dustin-hoffman-slept-with-his-wife-on-the-first-date/#ixzz1B9bZMd2b
“Yes we did [sleep together on the first date]. This was going to be her first movie star, her first older man, her first ex – someone who had broken up with their wife – and the first date and she did all four. And then she said I ruined it by calling the next day. That probably went against every romantic advice because she told me later that her grandmother always said, ‘If you give away the milk, you have to buy the cow,’ or something. What is that?… They won’t buy the cow!

"I don't give a damn about giving it up on the first night... that just let me know, she knows what she wants out of life"

"I don't give a damn about giving it up on the first night... that just let me know, she knows what she wants out of life"

i think it depends on what my opinions are on the girl.

iv'e had gf's that ive banged, or got real intimate with the first date. I then find out they were just j.o's.

i think it depends on what my opinions are on the girl.

iv'e had gf's that ive banged, or got real intimate with the first date. I then find out they were just j.o's.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Don't see the big deal with it.

If she slept with EVERY guy on the first date... maybe a red flag.

If she sleeps with YOU on the first date? What the %#!$ are you complaining about?

um, if she's sleeping with YOU the first night, odds are you aren't the first, bruh

^ This. She probably let everyone else hit.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Don't see the big deal with it.

If she slept with EVERY guy on the first date... maybe a red flag.

If she sleeps with YOU on the first date? What the %#!$ are you complaining about?

um, if she's sleeping with YOU the first night, odds are you aren't the first, bruh

^ This. She probably let everyone else hit.

I think this type of stuff boils down to the individual, it could go a lot of ways.

Maybe the chemistry was explosive, it's happened to me a couple of times.
Had trouble through out my relationship and met people that just saw things the
way I did and we hit it off.

Key word is "date", if you met someone at the club, or party and they give
it up on the first night chances are they're "loose". But like I said I've met
women that through out time showed me it wasn't in their character to sleep
with someone on the first night it was just a "magical night" (it does happens)
...some of them we remain friends to this day they're even engaged or married now.

This type of stuff can't be determined with general rule, people are different and circumstances are too.
Anything else is just speculation.
ohwell.gif

I think this type of stuff boils down to the individual, it could go a lot of ways.

Maybe the chemistry was explosive, it's happened to me a couple of times.
Had trouble through out my relationship and met people that just saw things the
way I did and we hit it off.

Key word is "date", if you met someone at the club, or party and they give
it up on the first night chances are they're "loose". But like I said I've met
women that through out time showed me it wasn't in their character to sleep
with someone on the first night it was just a "magical night" (it does happens)
...some of them we remain friends to this day they're even engaged or married now.

This type of stuff can't be determined with general rule, people are different and circumstances are too.
Anything else is just speculation.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom