Serious discussion: Sleeping with your date on the first night

If you're gonna sleep with the guy on the first date, you have to ensure that you're building the relationship on something other than sex for it to last long-term: ie, it really has to be the right guy.

If you're gonna sleep with the guy on the first date, you have to ensure that you're building the relationship on something other than sex for it to last long-term: ie, it really has to be the right guy.

Its like playing with fire..IMO

We can kindle the flame.

Feed it if we want to keep it going.

Or just let it burn out after keeping us warm.

Some fires just don't burn as long as others will.

Some people are just natural pyros.. lol

The fuel would your intuition.. we are humans it's how we were created.

If you really like someone and want to be with them you will feed that fire.

If you're just lookin for a warm place at night then, well you know....

We can kindle the flame.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

It depends on the feelings circulated between both during the date. If it was just a run of the mill ok date and i smash, i might move on. But if it was an amazing night there's sparks and !@%#, ya'll can't keep your hands off each other and !@%# is pure magic, you'd be an idiot to not explore that.

I agree with this.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

It depends on the feelings circulated between both during the date. If it was just a run of the mill ok date and i smash, i might move on. But if it was an amazing night there's sparks and !@%#, ya'll can't keep your hands off each other and !@%# is pure magic, you'd be an idiot to not explore that.

I agree with this.

If it happens, it happens...I won't be mad though.
I would prefer for it not to happen, if I really like them, if the date goes eh I'm perfectly fine with it. If I really like the girl and want to have a relationship, I don't think smashing on the first date will really take a toll on how I feel about her. But at the same time everyone is different.

If it happens, it happens...I won't be mad though.
I would prefer for it not to happen, if I really like them, if the date goes eh I'm perfectly fine with it. If I really like the girl and want to have a relationship, I don't think smashing on the first date will really take a toll on how I feel about her. But at the same time everyone is different.

If I want something with her, I will not have sex with her for a month++

If I want her to be disposable like most females are, I will smash ASAP and forget about her.

It's one or the other, and that's why a first date is so crucial. By the end of the night I have to decide if I'm knifing or cuffing

If I want something with her, I will not have sex with her for a month++

If I want her to be disposable like most females are, I will smash ASAP and forget about her.

It's one or the other, and that's why a first date is so crucial. By the end of the night I have to decide if I'm knifing or cuffing

Allow me to retort.

If I'm smashing on the first night, it's because she's a prostitute.

I've paid her in my time, and probably dinner. Maybe even a flunitrazepam.

Allow me to retort.

If I'm smashing on the first night, it's because she's a prostitute.

I've paid her in my time, and probably dinner. Maybe even a flunitrazepam.

lol@a bunch of single (and likely to stay unmarried) women talking about how sex on a first date isn't that serious.

Why don't we ask some married women/men what they DID on the first date.
Bet you they didn't drop the panties that quick.

But these single women who can't keep a man want to give their opinion like it matters.
Keep giving up the goods, and guys will keep sampling the free milk without buying the cow.

I'm married, and it took 6 months for me to get the draws. (I was still partying in the meantime, but you get the point)

lol@a bunch of single (and likely to stay unmarried) women talking about how sex on a first date isn't that serious.

Why don't we ask some married women/men what they DID on the first date.
Bet you they didn't drop the panties that quick.

But these single women who can't keep a man want to give their opinion like it matters.
Keep giving up the goods, and guys will keep sampling the free milk without buying the cow.

I'm married, and it took 6 months for me to get the draws. (I was still partying in the meantime, but you get the point)

This has always been a tough one for me because girls throw it at me all the time so on a first date I already know she wants me to hit thems. So, the question is does she want me to because she's a typical runner or because I'm me? The conclusion I've come to is if a girlie lets me hit on the first she won't be a gf. The reason we're going on a second date is because she gave it up on the first.

This has always been a tough one for me because girls throw it at me all the time so on a first date I already know she wants me to hit thems. So, the question is does she want me to because she's a typical runner or because I'm me? The conclusion I've come to is if a girlie lets me hit on the first she won't be a gf. The reason we're going on a second date is because she gave it up on the first.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

We can kindle the flame.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lyricist343

We can kindle the flame.

pimp.gif

It's never made a difference to me. I'm not gonna think anything less of a woman if we sleep together on the first date. I'm more concerned about aspects of her personality that actually matter. Only time will tell. A girl who doesn't give it up til a month later can be just as annoying, crazy, or loose as a girl who happened to give it up on the first night. It all just comes down to how I feel about her and how well we get along.

It's never made a difference to me. I'm not gonna think anything less of a woman if we sleep together on the first date. I'm more concerned about aspects of her personality that actually matter. Only time will tell. A girl who doesn't give it up til a month later can be just as annoying, crazy, or loose as a girl who happened to give it up on the first night. It all just comes down to how I feel about her and how well we get along.

Back
Top Bottom