September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

^^^ Nike Air up there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sick.

Picked up the Shadow Grey AJ1's. Leather is nice on these for once.

2hi81w2.jpg

jordan supreme- thanks
pimp.gif
there so comfortable!
JD161616- thanks also, the quality is nice on those!!! they should do a bred 1 pair like that with the passion!
pimp.gif

black cement 3's on the last page.....
pimp.gif
. i need a pair asap. 8.5....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Nice Shirt Tak!
Thanks BG. I snagged C1's last 3. I think I'm gonna have my mother in-law make me a "TAF" pillow out of one of them, theothers are for my little one's
happy.gif

Won- Never been a fan of the sneaker with "N" on the side panel, but I must say those pigeon cw's you got there are looking good.

picked this up yesterday

373424559.jpg

sold out on my sz so had to get a 7 1/2...Now I have to look in to trading for a 7 3/8

Went on a small shopping spree today.

Cleaners - $1.40
Wipes - $0.35
Jordan 3-pack socks - $0.07 (That's NOT a typo)

Jordan Family Tree Tee
$11

Nike Zoom Start+ ndc exclusives
$29 shipped off eBay

Nike Zoom Fun Police - $35

Bonus - I like the outsoles...

My ZK1 All-Stars which I've used since the week after they released finally ripped on the sides. RIP
Replacements...
Nike HyperDunk - $67

That's it for this week.

^ I know you're gonna LOVE that first pair. One of my faves. Such quality materials JB used on them.

Originally Posted by abernja

^ I know you're gonna LOVE that first pair. One of my faves. Such quality materials JB used on them.
eyes.gif

my 2001s ripped a wing within 3 wears.
frenchy retro+ got yellow within 3 months.
sold them and never looked back.
no more 7s for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
2001s are going to fade EARLLY,
I think thats why JB went with the faded look on these, because they knew they werent going to spend money on good or better materials.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by abernja

eyes.gif

my 2001s ripped a wing within 3 wears.
frenchy retro+ got yellow within 3 months.
sold them and never looked back.
no more 7s for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Personally, I love the shape. I know a lot of the OG heads don't because it doesn't stay true to the OG shape but something about it justgrabs my eye.
I had a 2001 pair before that (plus another 2 pairs of Frenchies), started squeaking after a few months and the suede was done after it got caught in the rain.
Still love the shoe, I obviously have a bias but its so comfortable and if worn occasionally, always looks good.
I needed a replacement pair and CharmCityKid (good looks again, brother) had 'em. I got 'em. No complaints.

Back
Top Bottom