September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

^^ 10.5 I ordered those I believe last Friday or something when they were starting to take phone orders. Actually I think it was Thursday cause it was my dayoff.

Maybe I should grab another pair haha. Right now I'm eyeing another pair of playoff 12s, true blue 3s, or smoething else lol. Shoes is my crack seriouslycan't put it down!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

^^ 10.5 I ordered those I believe last Friday or something when they were starting to take phone orders. Actually I think it was Thursday cause it was my day off.

Maybe I should grab another pair haha. Right now I'm eyeing another pair of playoff 12s, true blue 3s, or smoething else lol. Shoes is my crack seriously can't put it down!
I knew it, my size too. Im going to try calling tomorrow hopefully they have more. But I doubt it. Still havent pulled the trigger on TB3s fromskiptomyshoes?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by optimusp517

^^ 10.5 I ordered those I believe last Friday or something when they were starting to take phone orders. Actually I think it was Thursday cause it was my day
off.

Maybe I should grab another pair haha. Right now I'm eyeing another pair of playoff 12s, true blue 3s, or smoething else lol. Shoes is my crack seriously
can't put it down!
I knew it, my size too. Im going to try calling tomorrow hopefully they have more. But I doubt it. Still havent pulled the trigger on TB3s from skiptomyshoes?

Nah got a pair already, here's my possible list:

1. another pair of TB3s
2. another pair of pigeons
3. ebay has a pair of ds playoff 12s retro
4. just save the money lol haha.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
those 60+ wouldnt be that BAD....if they didnt have that space in the ankle area....would never wear them, but nice colorway none the less...

that ankle area i just
roll.gif

vince
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta pick up that espn mag to go along the slam and all other ones with MJ on it
laugh.gif

yeezys
pimp.gif

white pigeons
pimp.gif
but reedspace price, not so
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

lol shaun, i just saw the thread!

i've been missing because i've been spending most of my time at work; been working late most nights so i'm barely on NT since its blocked at work!

i don't even remember if i posted these up since i got them late august, but if i had.... here they go again anyway!
laugh.gif

3844161557_41083b232f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom