Seeing the item you're selling on EBAY sell Appreciation. Vol We eating tonight baby.

Just seen my iphone 3gs go from 210 to 325 on ebay in the span of 10 min. Flipped my G2 and Iphone for 640 this week, and dudes were trying to low ball me for like 150 for each at school. LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice job...Does eBay still take out a big fee from your sales? That was one reason why I stopped selling there.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Nice job...Does eBay still take out a big fee from your sales? That was one reason why I stopped selling there.

I think its 9 percent now.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Not sure yet,idk if they take it initially or down the line, cause I havent sold anything on ebay in years. hope not

Originally Posted by marion706

watch the buyer scheme

explain..... like I said i havent done this in forever.

The first buyer sent the money the same night, and I put infor the transfer to my bank account via Pay pal, , the 2nd one just ended a few min ago. I was going to ship the first one out Tomorrow

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

watch the buyer scheme

The first buyer sent the money the same night, and I put infor the transfer to my bank account via Pay pal, , the 2nd one just ended a few min ago. I was going to ship the first one out Tomorrow

=buyer not paying

watch the buyer scheme

=buyer not paying

if the money was sent to paypal, the buyer has paid right? lol or do cats got some kind of Nigerian credits they putting on PAy pal so it shows as paid???? lol!

watch the buyer scheme

Make sure to ship both with signature confirmation at the very minimum, and only ship to confirmed addresses.

If you got the money in your accout you're good. But since you say you've been out the ebay game for a while, you're going to be hella salty when they take the final value fees and Paypal commission from you at the end of the billing period, "eBay fees being auto deducted from my account unappreciation vol. going hungry baby but still a 'Lo head" http://www.ebaycalc.com

And deadbeat bidders abound on ebay. If you don't get the money or at least hear from the buyer in the first 4 days, file a claim for your FVF credit and relist.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif
when you see #datFEE tho
frown.gif

Next time hit em with the $1 + Mad shipping

lol aww damn I was being nice starting off at real prices and like 5 dollar shipping
sick.gif
tired.gif

yeah ebay is 9% and paypal is 4%. best thing to do is make it a lot for shipping. and explain why you did it

Originally Posted by chupi318

yeah ebay is 9% and paypal is 4%. best thing to do is make it a lot for shipping. and explain why you did it

wait 9% ON TOP of the 4%?!?!?!?!?!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by chupi318

wait 9% ON TOP of the 4%?!?!?!?!?!
no sir i think its just 9 if u use ebay

4 if u use paypal outside of ebay

i think

i prefer craigslist

and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at schill bidding
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

watch the buyer scheme

Make sure to ship both with signature confirmation at the very minimum, and only ship to confirmed addresses.

What do you do if it's an unconfirmed address? Been selling for a while now but have never come across someone with an unconfirmed address as of yet. What's the worst case scenario if you do ship it?
nerd.gif

Question, my Pay pal transfer to my bank account says complete, how long before it touches my bank acount?? (im with bank of america)

Usually takes 1-3 days to show up in the bank, if you are intending on selling alot more i'd suggest the debit card, its free and you can just go withdrawal the money out of any ATM

Back
Top Bottom